chapter 12

Previously in our little girl....

Tiara's pov :

"Tiara,your mum got into a car crash and your uncle is gonna pick you up so you can visit her.I'm giving you a week off school just to visit her and after that come back to school."Mrs Molly said.

I felt my whole world just crumbled.....

Present time...

Still tiara's pov:

My mum just got into a car crash.My mum,my only life and hope.What am I going to do without her now.I felt tears coming down.

"Tiara,please don't cry. I'm sure everything is fine.How about you packed your bags?And,I think he is waiting for you outside the school just to bring you to the hospital.May my prayers be with your family,"Said Mrs Molly, smiling softly at me.

I said my goodbyes and went to class.I grab my bag.I told milo and Diana that I will tell them everything once they finished school tomorrow to met me at my house.I walked out of school to see my uncle's car.

"Hey sunshine,I'm very sorry sweetie about your mum.Let's see your mum, shall we,"My uncle said.

I nodded my head.I walked to the passenger door and opened it.As I looked out my window,I just felt something is about to happen.I looked at my uncle to see him whistling to some sort of tune. I just hope my mum is fine or at least nothing major happen to her.I just couldn't leave my life without her.

Third person pov:

As tiara thought of every possibility of her mum being harm in any way.The boys was with her all the way.They noticed the look on her face.

"What are we gonna do?"ask niall to no one in particular.

"We are gonna see the death keeper,"Liam said as he and the boys left to find him.

The death keeper is someone who keeps an eye on when it's time for their death.As the boys went off to meet him but they don't know that tiara needs them more than ever once the news got her more or could it even be worser than she expected.

Liam's pov:

We were on our way to find death keeper when we felt something sharp hitting my heart.

"Did you guys felt that?"Louis asked as we stopped mid-flying.

"I though I was the only,"Harry said as the rest of us nodded our head.

"There's something happen to tiara.Zayn and niall,go check on tiara while Harry,Louis and I went to see the death keeper,"I said.

Both of them left and we continue to make our way to death kingdom.I hope nothing major happen to her.

Tiara's pov:

I'm scared.What if something bad happen to her?I'm so worried.My uncle left to get food for him and me.I'm in the waiting room to hope my mum is fine.

"Tiara,Are you alright?"Zayn asked as niall and he walked towards me.

"No,I'm not.I'm worried,scared,sad. I can't stop thinking about my mum,"As I said this I burst into tears.

They immediately hugged me until I calmed down.No one has ever hugged me like this a part from my mum.I started to get again.Niall start to say comforting words to me.

"Everything will be fine.I'm sure of it,"zayn said.

I believed them.Everything will be alright.Let's hope it stay that way.

Louis' pov :

We are in the death kingdom.This place makes me feel so weird.I hate this feeling but this is for tiara.We need to know if tiara's mum will survive or not.

"Let's go meet the death keeper.He must be at the death gate. "Liam said as we made our way to the gate itself.

I saw so many souls wondering around here cause they were bad when they were living.The good ones went over to the light which is in our world and the souls turn into angels.These would has no purpose of living anymore.They wouldn't allowed to leave unless being eaten by the demons.

"What bring you hear angels?"The keeper asked.

"We are here to know if tiara's mother will crossed here,"Liam said.

"She is to crossed here in the next ten years.She will live and be with her daughter.How you're doing, styles? "He said/asked Harry.

"I'm fine.Thank you very much,"He told him.

You see,Harry was very close to staying here but before he does he said I'm sorry to his mum cause he run away from his mum.He felt bad about it.

"Well,that's good.You won't fine anyone here.If I were you,better check on that girl of yours before you lost here again,"he told us.

We quickly took off.Tiara,we're coming to see you.Everything is gonna be okay.

Tiara's pov:

I have been anxietly waiting for the doctor to tell me the news.My uncle has been trying to make me eat but i was not feeling it at all.

"You have to eat at some point,tiara."My uncle said.

"I will eat once I know my mum is alright,"I told him,quietly rudely.

I heard him sigh and left to go find a toilet.

"You know tiara.He was just trying to help by getting you to eat,"zayn said.

"I know but I felt that world is crushing down on me,"I told him honestly.

Right then,Louis,harry and Liam came to the waiting room.

"Where did you guys go?"I asked as they take a sit next to me and niall.

"We want to see the death keeper.He told us that your mum is not dead,"Louis told me.

I felt relieved about it because my mum is the only thing that keeps me alive.

"Now,You could eat?"niall asked.

I nodded my head.Just as I did that,my uncle came in.

"Um.....uncle.........Maybe I could eat now,"I told him nervously.

He smiled and pulled me up.He brought me to the cafe.

Niall's pov:

I'm glad that tiara is eating now.I'm quite worried for her.Knowing that her mum is not dead.She could finally be fine now.I hope nothing has is gonna happened.