Epilogue

A few years later....

Tiara's pov:

A lot has happen over the years. I'm now sixteen and have a boyfriend,he is milo. Everyone was right. We are a great couple. I last saw my boys when I was fifteen. I do miss them being around but I do get to see them though whenever I needed them like when I'm in trouble or just needed someone to talk to beside my mother,boyfriend and bestfriend,diana. When milo was my boyfriend, the boys started to interogate him like what an overprotective brother would do. I was scared that he would run away but his angels was there to help him out.Well,more like they talk to the boys to not pressure him so much and let him date me. I was glad that the boys accept him with a slight threat from the 5sos boys. Which I was glad about though. I do wish they would be here all the time like they used to when I was eleven. I looked at the picture of them and me on my nightstand. I smiled at the picture as memories of me with them filled my mind with happiness.

Zayn's pov:

All of us has been missing tiara, since she didn't need us when she turn fifteen. She didn't need us much back then. Now, she has a boyfriend. I'm happy for her though. Even though we kind of nearly scare away her boyfriend. If 5sos wasn't there,We would just scare him either way. We didn't want her grow up to fast or soon at the matter. We have been ruling the kingdom now during our spare time when we were not busy with tiara.Not much happen during the time that We didn't spend with her.We do sometimes look at the picture of us with her though. The picture is of us when tiara was still young. Those were good memories and happy moments...

 Those were good memories and happy moments

(Imagine the boys in this pic have wings.)

We do get to see her through the portal from our world. Everyday, We see her smile and laugh but in her eyes we see that she misses us. We do help her time time when she needed it afterall we get guardian angels.what type of guardian Angel would we be,if we wouldn't be there for her.

"Zayn, where are you? We got to do a meeting with mother nature!!!"Liam shouted for me.

I guess I better go before Liam have my head. He is pretty terrifying when he needed to be. I guess he got it from protecting tiara so much. I came out of my room to see Liam standing at the hallway looking at me with a pointed look.

"Alright alright, I'm coming. Hold your horses."I said while walking towards him.

He shakes his head  and walked away. I ran towards him to catch up him.

Third person pov:

Things changed over the years for tiara and the boys but nothing change in their memories together that's for sure. Tiara does see them time to time such as whenever she needed their help or in trouble or just need someone to talk to. They would just come by or fly by. The boys have duties back at Angel world but they were never to busy for tiara. She is afterall their little girl.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I updated. This is the last and finale chapter of the book. I hope you enjoy it so far. Please do vote and comment  if you want me to improve in some of the chapters. I will be writing more books so look out for my next book coming up later in this month or so. This year is nearly coming to an end soon so I'm going to edit it when I finish my final exam of the year then I would see if I will upload the new book as soon as possible. If you guys have any idea of a new story that you want me to write please comment and tell me what you think.

That's it for now.byeeeeee

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄