chapter 14

Louis' pov :

We have been here for a week now. Everyday, We saw the kids getting weaker and weaker by day. We're starting to worry about them. If they last another day here, they would die.

"We need to get out of here fast. I don't want the kids to suffer much longer than needed," calum whispered as the kids was sleeping on us.

One of the guards allow them to stay with us. Tiara is sleeping on niall's shoulder, Diana is sleeping on bruno's lap and lastly, Milo is sleeping ashton's shoulder. The guards keep on checking on us not so much as before. I thought it was strange at first but we didn't complain.

"I have a plan. This may be a cliche thing to but that's all I got for now. Tomorrow, some of us could distract the guards out there while the rest could slowly sneak pass them. Harry and Bruno could hit behind their head until they went unconscious. Is there anything else to add on?"I stated/asked.

"Nope,"they said quietly as not to wake up the kids.

I guess Harry did not get the memo at all.

"No!!"Harry accidentally screamed causing tiara to wake up crying.

Niall and Liam try to comfort her while the rest of us glare at Harry.

"Oops, sorry guys,"Harry said scratching behind his ear.

Tiara finally fall back to sleep on zayn's shoulder. We switched tiara to one of our shoulders to see if she could relaxed abit or gone back to sleep. That lasted an hour at least.

"What's the commotion about?" One of the guards asked.

I heard one of them dropped a pin. Micheal reached for the pin at the door. He inspected it slowly. Checking the pin, just in case it's a trap.

"Why did he drop this?" He asked after checking it.

"Maybe it's apart of his plan.....somehow?" I said.

Whatever it is. It better stay away from the kids.Michael quickly picked the locked and the door opened. Liam checked the corridors to see the guards. I guess we are skipping plan. Oh well, the sooner the better.

"No one is here,"Liam said.

Zayn ,Bruno and Ashton carry the kids. We walked slowly out of the building. We realised that we need to fly out. Zayn passed tiara to me when my wings start to come out first. Ashton gave milo to calum. Bruno gave Diana to Liam. Liam gave back Diana when Bruno's wings are out. We immediately fly out.

"Quick, they are escaping!!!" With that we fly out quickly.

An hour later......

We finally made it to earth. The 5sos lads and bruno waved us goodbye, and left. We flew to tiara's house. I placed her in her bed. We kissed her forehead goodnight. Liam and Harry stay to keep an eye on tiara. The rest of us walked towards her mum and uncle. We made them forget that tiara never left the house for a long time and we also did to whoever was looking for tiara. When we came back, tiara was awake hugging Liam well more like sobbing to Liam.

Niall's pov:

Poor tiara. Slot of things happened to her. I scooped her up and give her a horan hug.

"T-t-thanks n-n-niall,"tiara stuttered

"No problem, princess,"I smiled.

After a few hours, tiara went to sleep. I placed her on her bed. She sunggled up to her blanket.

Mysterious' pov:

My plan is finally working. I could finally take tiara from those boys. I'm evil, alright.

"Master,"my slave called.

"What?!?!?!?!" I screeched.

"There is a woman wanted to see you," he said.

I got up from my throne and saw my mother standing there.

"Mother,"I said.

"Leave your brothers alone, Edward. That don't deserved it. That little girl loves the boys so much. If you so much took her away from them,you have a battle on your hands,"my mother told me.

"You would think I didn't know that. Ha....foolish. I knew that. I would love to see my brother being devasted from the lost. If a battle is called upon then I will defeat it by my powerful army," I said simply.

"You will regret your choice soon enough," with that she left.

Well that was easy. I don't care as long as my brothers suffer is fine with me. With that thought, I went to the throne room. Going through my plan once again.

Tiara's pov :

I woke up startled. That was a weird dream...

"What's wrong tiara? " niall asked.

"Are you guys related to anyone?"I asked.

The boys sighed. They sat on my bed. I'm starting to rethink about asking them.

"Listen tiara. We are related to our brother, Edward. We didn't tell you the full truth cause we didn't think that you would faced him or feel the wrath of him. We're sorry. It's just to project you," Liam said.

"It's okay. I guessed but we need to think about who we could trust now, " I said.

"I agree with tiara. We may be safe now but we will never know in near future," Louis said as he stood up from my bed.

"Gets some sleep tiara. It's stillnight time. We will protect you until you wake up again," zayn said as he tuck me in.

I closed my eyes slowly as i felt the boys kissed my forehead.

Edward's pov:

Clever brothers of mine. Better watch your back. Cause I'm back, even more evil than last time you saw me. No one will stop me.

The boys' mum's pov:

Please be safe my darlings. You are not alone in this battle. I will guide you boys and tiara. The kingdom is in your hands. I will give you the throne tomorrow. Edward better be prepared for the worst is about to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait. I try to finish this book soon. This book will be over by the end of this year.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA ALDIFITRI!!!!!!!

🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊