Chapter 24 (unedited)

Picture of Leonard "Lenny" Washington on the side. You're welcome....LOL.

Asia's P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up in a daze. After making out for a while me and Marshall talked. We buried the hatched, so to speak. We would tell everyone when we both agreed to. He very subtly pointed out that I still didn't want to tell anyone about us. Which I had no other choice but to agree on. I cant be mad at him when I still wasn't ready to tell anyone about us, period.

About an hour after he came into my room he left. Leaving me completely at ease. Helping me to sleep better than I have in such a long time. I stretched my body as best I could causing the babies to kick my belly. I sat up rubbing my hands all over my belly. They are being very active this morning. "They kicking?" I looked over to see a very sexy Marshall standing at the door. The black and green Nikes, jeans and the dark green t-shirt almost have me drooling. Lets be serious, doesn't he look good in everything he wears? I wave for him to come over to me. I really want him to feel this.

He closed the door and walked up to me and kneeled down in front of me. I took his hands and placing them right over the kicking. It was like they could feel him cause the kicking picked up a little more. I giggle at their reaction. "What's so funny?" My eyes connect with his. I smile at the expression on his face. Adoring. "Its like they know its you. They started to kick harder when your hand touched my belly." A smile stretched across his face as he leans down to my stomach.

I feel him plant a kiss on the left and right side. "Love you guys." He whispered right up against my belly. That just starts the water works. When I sniffed he looks up at me with his brow furrow. "That was just the sweetest thing." He lets out a chuckle but then his face becomes very serious. I pulls up from the floor bring one hand to the base of my neck while the other stays on my stomach. He plants his lips firmly to mine.

With that one kiss my resolve breaks into a million pieces. The need and want for him controls my body. I grab the front of the shirt he's wearing to pull him down with me. For a second he resists me but soon he too gives in.

I don't know how but we ended up in the shower caressing each other. He was leaning in for another kiss when I thought I heard a noise. I put my hand on his chest to stop him which caused him to look at me questioningly. I put my fingers to my lips and then tap to my ears. Seriously he listened for one second before he tried to kiss me again. My hand stops him once again and just as he was going to say something someone knocked on the bathroom door. "Yeah!" I nervously yelled back. "Hey, Asia breakfast is being cooked. So when you're done go on down." I shout my answer back keeping it as level as possible. "Yeah, okay. See you down there."

We both breathe a sigh of relief when we heard the bedroom door close. "Ru,oh Shaggy that was close." Oh boy did I laugh out loud at that. He just knows that I love his Scooby Doo voice. Marshall can be such a crack up. He has the best sense of humor ever. He turned the shower off and we both exited the shower. While I got dressed he just sat there watching me. "Perv get dressed." He chuckled at me then licked his lips. I shook my head in answer to that. He sighed then dressed in his clothes.

"I need you to check the hall." I open the door and check the hall. No one was there but the smell of breakfast hit me the wrong way. I bolt for the bathroom and throw up basically my stomach. There really isn't anything in there. Ugh! Morning sickness really doesn't have a trimester. It comes and goes as it pleases.

I feel a soothing hand on my back as I sit up. "Thanks." "Any time. Are you good? You want to get up." I nod, so he helps me stand. Once on my feet I brush my teeth meticulously.

As soon as my tooth brush is on the sink he pulls me to the bed. I lay back down and get comfortable. "Do you want me to stay?" I shake my head with a frown on my face. "No, no. Go eat. I'll talk to you later." Marshall smiles uneasily as if he is unsure about leaving. I shoot him a reassuring smile basically giving him the peace he needs to leave. After checking the hall again he's gone.