Chapter 27 (unedited)

ASIA'S P.O.V.

The past couple of days went by quickly. Lenny and I headed back to Texas two days after Christmas. The next day I had a doctors appointment. Everything with the boys are developing on schedule. Tyler no longer feels like I will need to be bed-ridden as long as I continue to get lots and lots of rest.

The day after my appointment Lenny, Tyler and I are on a plane for New York. The New Years is just a few days away. We knew if we tried to fly in on NYE would be just plain stupid. So here we are on the private plane that Myk sent for us. Well technically for me but Lenny and Tyler rode too. I tried to protest with her but she had her mind firmly made up. She just wanted me to be comfortable so I shut up and let the little sister handle it.

When the plane landed in JFK we were greeted at the gate by a driver holding a sign with my name on it. Lenny and Tyler grumbled something about being left out. I smiled at feeling like a princess. Ugh, note to self never compare yourself to a princess. The image of me surrounded in pink just invaded my head and that was just plain sickening.

The ride didn't take that long. We are staying in the same building that Curtis lives in. Once the car pulls to the curb the doorman for the building opens the door for us. We all depart as quickly as possible. I wait on the sidewalk while the bags are being unloaded. Once that is taken care of the doorman approaches me. "Asia Washington?" I smile at him while nodding in answer. "Good. Ms. Washington is awaiting you on the ninth floor. You are to go to apartment number 9313." He states opening the door for us. I walk in first as the guys follow.

On the way up in the elevator we could not stop talking about how upscale everything is. Lenny 'tries' cracking a few jokes as we walk down the hall. When we reached door 9313 I see that it is ajar. Lenny instantly pulls me back and steps through the door. I hear him chuckle so I step through the door too. "Hey don't hog my Pooh Bear." I scream out. Myk instantly pulls back and her eyes go comically wide as she takes in my stomach. I have really grown a lot since the last time I saw her. We hug each other with no further words. I pull away at the sound of Tyler's voice. "Okay okay. Now time for the best friend." The laughter that followed really could not be helped.

Lenny and I turned our attention to the apartment. In my head it looked just like Marshall's room at the W hotel back home. Speaking of him. Wonder if he's here yet. Did he bring the girls with him? In the back of my mind I heard the others talking about various things as my mind wondered about Marshall.

Before I knew it Myk is pulling me down the hall towards a bedroom. The room is furnished with a huge fluffy looking bed. "Okay lets put all your things in the dresser it will be a lot easier for you in the long run." I move to help unpack my belongings but she cuts me off at the second step. "Sit on the bed I will take care of it." I let out a huff of annoyance and defiantly sit in the chair in the corner. I really hate feeling like I cant do anything for myself. I understand the need for them to do things for me but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

Around an hour later we head out for some food. We walk into a little dinner a few blocks away from the building. I hold in a laugh at the fact that it looks like a place you would see in the movies. I guess someone does their homework.

After they look at the menu we all order. I already knew that I would get a cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate shake. Fast food wise, that's what my babies always crave. I'm not sure how long we have been sitting here just talking about randomness when something catches Mykaela's attention. My eyes follow her eyes to the television behind the counter. My eyes widen slightly as a picture of Curtis pops up on the screen.

"Excuse me will you turn that up!" Myk yells, un-apologizing, over to the waitress. Myk comes to her feet as the news caster voice fills the diner. Everyone instantly focuses on the TV.