Chapter 28 (unedited)

ASIA'S P.O.V.

It's court day today. Tyler thought it would be a great idea to get me up and get breakfast in me. I warned him that we don't like it but he insisted. Luckily before he can even whip up anything Myk comes bounding down the stairs.

"Morning guys." She says stepping around the corner. "Morning Pooh Bear. How are you feeling?" I ask since I know how her sleeping has been for the last few days. I can tell by her body language that it happened again. Taking a seat next to Tyler she replies. "Not so good. I had the dream again." Myk's been dreaming that Richard will attack her in court. Highly unlikely for two reasons. ONE, the bailiffs are there and TWO, Dean is going with her. I know for a fact with the latter no one will touch her.

Myk checks the time realizing that it's time to go. Tyler the over protective buffoon basically tackles her and asks. "You will be fine. You sure you don't want me to come with you?" She nods in answer and replies. "Someone has to be here with Asia. Besides Dean is going with me." Of course Dean being the guy he is rings the doorbell. Myk is out the door in no time. Leaving me here to deal with Doctor Tyler Holliman.

MARSHALL'S P.O.V.

I knew when Fifty got the call from Frank on behalf of Aunt CoCo, Myk and Asia's Aunt, I was going with him. He tried to protest stating he didn't need me to come but I really was not take no for an answer.

That's how we got to this point we are at now. On a plane at Love Field Airport waiting for Aunt CoCo to board and Fifty staring holes into the side of my face. I have not made eye contact with him this whole time.

Just as Aunt CoCo is approaching the plane he clears his throat causing me peak at him. He's smiling, why oh why, is he smiling? Did he figure it out? Of course he has. As much as I want to say no, I know he aint stupid. Not being able to keep it to myself any longer I look him square in the eyes nod once in confirmation. His smile triples in size. I chuckle lightly which I cut off upon seeing Aunt CoCo board the plane.

I stand swiftly to help her on. "Oh thanks honey. You're so sweet" looking into my face she adds "and cute." Yeah I smirk at that statement. I see Aunt CoCo is a flirt. I'm going to have to watch out for her. Aint the first time I've dealt with a "cougar".

Once she is situated the plane takes off again heading toward Cali. Cant wait to see my girl. I bet that belly of hers has grown even more. It's going to be hard keeping my hands to myself in front of everyone.

ASIA'S P.O.V.

Tyler and I are in the pool enjoying ourselves immensely. He's doing some laps while me and the boys are relaxing on the stairs. I hear what sounds like the front door open and shut. "Pooh Bear, is that you?" I call out toward the direction of the noise. "Yeah it is. Where are you?" I breath heavily with relief. "Pool."

Seconds later she steps into the backyard. "Hey, how'd it go?" I ask. Causing a deep sigh in reply. "Wow, that good, huh?" Tyler asks to which Myk only nods at first. "Well my dream became a living nightmare. Richard jumped up to come at me but Dean was there to stop him. Here's the best part. I have to go back tomorrow. Please note my sarcasm." I feel so bad for Myk having to go through this. "Sounds like you had a rough day." She nods once again. "Yeah I did. I'm going up for a shower. See you guys later." Myk then mad a hasty retreat from the back yard.

Less than a minute later I go into the house feeling the hunger take over me. Before I can grab anything to cook the front door opens. In walks Aunt CoCo, Curtis and Marshall. My eyes went wide with surprise. I waddle right up to Aunt CoCo and hug her. "I missed you so much." My voice broke on the end and the tears start falling.

Curtis comes over to me and gives me a sideways hug. Then rubs my stomach causing one of the babies to kick. I laugh when he pulls his hand back. "Little soccer player right there." I giggle a little. "They don't like anyone touching except for Daddy." The look he shoots me was like the jig is up. Then covers it with a question. "Where's my woman?" Rolling my eyes I reply. "Shower."