Chapter 29 (unedited)

MARSHALL’S P.O.V.

I cant stop staring at him. My first and only little boy. This is just crazy to me. I thought this would be something I would never get. My mini me. I cant wait to play football with my little man. Teach him exactly what a man is suppose to be like. I know what you have to be thinking. Why I am I using the singular term. Well you see it turns out that Baby B is a girl. I would lie if I say I am not a little disappointed at the fact that I didn’t get two boys. My little man must have been hiding her a little. Doest matter though just another princess for me to love.

Asia was a complete rock star at pushing too. Ten minutes and both babies were out. Born three minutes apart, my little man came first. Impatient just like his Dad. Even though they are born weeks shy of their due date they are completely healthy although my baby girl is a little smaller than her brother. Thank God! Asia joked she had been eating everything, besides breakfast, to accommodate for twins.

Asia was moved to a different room sometime after birth. The babies were taken to the nursery for evaluation and clean up, according to the nurse. At the moment Asia and I are alone, me in a chair while she’s laying on the bed, waiting for them to come back. Everyone else went to the cafeteria for food. “I’m so excited to eat breakfast again.” I chuckle at her. “You laugh but breakfast was my favorite meal of the day.” 

I just cant help it. I lean up to her and kiss her again. The mother of my children. My right hand comes off the side of the bed and slides into her hair at the base of her neck. I deepen the kiss a little and she moans in the back of her throat.  After a moment I pull back slight. “Thank you, Asia.” I can feel the smile come across her face. “You’re welcome, Marshall.” 

Sound of someone clearing their throat pulled us out of our moment. We look over to see a nurse pushing a cart with a plastic top with pink and blue bundles in it. “Hope were not trying for another one so soon.” I chuckle and Asia laughs before she responds. “Most certainly not. I don’t think I can go through that pain again.” The nurse giggles at Asia’s response. I stay quiet during the exchange waiting for the nurse to leave. After checking the name tags on Asia and the babies she exits the room.

I walk over to the crib and look down at them. Looking at the two of them bundled up together  I cant help but to smile. “Will you hand me our baby girl.” Slowly and carefully I pick her up. I bounce her a little in my arms. Bringing back memories of Hailie at this age. I maneuver her into Asia’s arms. I then turn to pick up my little man. Taking my former seat on the side of Asia’s bed I start the bonding process with my son. 

I look over to Asia. “We haven’t been discussing names.” Before she can answer the door opens and in walks Myk, Fifty, Tyler and Dean. All with happy smiles on their faces. Myk goes to Asia while Fifty comes to me. He sighs deeply while I’m staring at me son. “Finally a boy.” I chuckle at him but nod. “Feels good to man.” I whisper back. “So how you gonna break the news to everybody?” He ask me. I shrug my shoulders cause honestly I haven’t thought about it.

“Hey we got you guys something to eat.” Tyler states setting two containers on the tray and sliding it over to the bed. Myk takes our baby girl and I hand my son over to Fifty. While were eating Myk sings happy birthday to them. Girl has some serious pipes!

In no time we finish our food. Myk and Fifty hand both babies to Asia. Not sure how many times Myk has sung happy birthday before Aunt CoCo decides to make an appearance. Where the hell has she been this whole time? We have been here for hours. “Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. Look at my beautiful babies.” Standing next to Asia now she makes a statement that shocks us all. “I must say you and Marshall sure do make some beautiful babies.” My eyebrows shot up in surprise. How the hell did she know I was the father. “Yeah, I know. I saw the way you two were looking at each other at the dinner table last night.” I smile at that statement. I wont lie I was looking at Asia like she was something to eat. My girl is fine as hell.