She goes unnoticed

Aphmau's P.o.v

I asked Katelyn if we could hang out like always, but she said she had plans I wonder what's up with that. We have never not hang out before, it's feels weird. I decided to head out and buy some groceries for the week since it's Sunday.

Once I get to the store, there's this person who has a familiar face but I don't know anyone who wears all black except Zane. I try to follow her, but she ran away once she saw me. I could tell it was a girl because it had very long hair, and also a soft looking face. The person sure did look like Katelyn because she has blue hair, but Katelyn doesn't wear all black I've never seen her wear it before.

After that I decided to ignore it and get all the things I needed, check out and head back home to put all the things I bought away.

Katelyn's P.o.v

I wore all black, I didn't want anyone to see me and my imperfections that is my entire body. I had to get a couple of things from the store so I headed out and walked to the corner store that's a couple blocks away.

I got to the store I walked in turned around and I saw Aphmau. She stared at me for a couple of seconds and I ran away so she wouldn't see me. I just grabbed the couple things I needed an got out of there as fast as I could.

When I got home I didn't do anything, but watch the new season of Stranger Things on Netflix. It was pretty interesting, if I say so myself. Aphmau kept knocking on the door, so I locked every door in my house.

All I just want to do right now is just go unnoticed.
----------------------------------------------
A/n: Hey, if you made it to the second chapter, you must like my book. If that's the case then you should follow me to also be notified if I make another book. Also make sure to tell your friends about this book and leave suggestions in the comments for what I could do with the next chapter which is the next lyric "She knows no limits".
These chapters all end with part of the lyric which the title is named after and all the chapters have to relate to the title.Sorry I underestimated how good I want this trailer to be so it probably won't be done until tomorrow morning. That means I have to put a lot of work in it today and cancel my important plans, like watching YouTube videos because that's important. Also this A/N is taking to long so, Peace-out!