You know, covergirls eat nothing

Aphmau's P.o.v

Food, that's all I want. Has Katelyn even listened to my voicemail? I guess not if I haven't heard from the lady yet. I told her to come here if she called back. Right now I'm living beside her apartment, Just a rented out one, she's paying rent for me. I told her I'll pay her back as soon as I got the money. I call Katelyn everyday and leave a voicemail, but she doesn't answer. I hope she finds out soon that it's actually me.

Katelyn's P.o.v

Covergirl, that's what I am. That's why I stopped eating. Food is not important for covergirls like me. I must be the perfect body weight and perfect everything else. Why, you ask. I'm the definition of a covergirl, perfect to be on the front of a magazine.

Aphmau's P.o.v

I take walks everyday to keep my mind, stable. It's fun to just walk and only think about the wonderful nature around me. It also keeps my mind of the fact that I'm fighting for food, that sometimes I have to cancel my daily phone call, well voicemail, for a full meal. I only accept the offer once a week cause I need to get in contact with her as soon as I can. As I walk through the lady's door, that's when I got the news that Aph had called.

Katelyn's P.o.v

All this time the voicemails were always Aphmau. What a bad friend I am. Well, I go downstairs to get my purse and my stomach starts to ache with starvation.

Why would I eat. You know, covergirls eat nothing.
----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey, I'm back from a week break. You know what I'm excited for, I'm getting a new phone next week so I'll be on it more a that means there will be more updates. From the amount of time I spend on this phone is low cause of how stupid it is. Its so slow, that's why i kept begging for a new phone and so now I'm getting one. Anyways enough of my gibba gabba. Well if you like this book tell your friends and leave a suggestion in the comments for the next lyric "She says beauty is pain". Anyways gotta go and watch some YouTube now so, Peace-out!