She prays to be sculpted by the sculptor

Katelyn's P.o.v (R.i.p Aphmau)

I look back to see the gang on when we all first met to the latest picture of us all together. I look to find that there's only a few which is like birthday parties or sleep overs. There really cute, but in each one my smile is getting smaller and smaller until I never smiled again. I can't stand to be near people who care about me and they can't know where I am any longer. I decide I need to move into a small apartment with Farley small taxes far away from here. No one can know where I am.

I decide to pack my bags, not that much just like clothes and essentials except food. I can't stand to eat no more, everything I eat I just force myself to throw it up. I found the perfect place, it's 5 miles away. I'm leaving at the end of the week, why can't it be sooner. I look at my magazines to keep my boredom waiting. I look at all these ladies that have perfect bodies and wish I could have one like that.

I am now just praying to be sculpted by the sculptor and be just like these girls.
----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey, the updates on time. Sorry for the short chapter, just I'm tired af. I need to sleep. So tell your friends about this book and comment a suggestion for the next lyric "Oh, she don't see the light that's shining". Okay now, Peace-out!