The light that shines within

Lucinda's P.o.v

Halloween was AWESOME! I, of course, went as a witch. And everyone else went as stuff. Yeah. So, its been a couple of weeks since then and Katelyn and Aphmau haven't came out of their house yet, I hope their alright.

Katelyn's P.o.v

"Aph, I think it's time" "Time for what?" She asked in concern. "Time for us to go out, you know, in the real world". I could tell she was thinking about what I said. "Yeah, I think its time we go beyond this room and go outside and get see some light". I was happy with the decision Aph made and we were finally now going outside.

We walk down stairs, unlock the front door and head out. The first thing we see is Garroth breaking his front door down, running towards us and gave us both the biggest hug we've ever gotten in a long time. Of course, we hugged him back being the nice friends we are. "I'm so glad to see you guys again" he says with a very happy tone in his voice. "Were happy to see you too, Garroth!"

Aph looked as happy as ever as more and more of our friends come over to is to welcome us back. I can see that she found the light that shines within.
————————————————————

A/N: Hey, now I'm back for regular updates. I'm starting to make the trailer video for the book as this book is coming to an end as there are only 12 chapters to write after this. So that means, SEQUEL? Do you guys want a sequel to this book? Anyways, if you like this book make sure to tell your friends and leave a suggestion in the comments for the next lyric "But there's a hope that's waiting for you" and I'll see you in the next chapter, buh bye!