'Cause cover girls don't cry

Aphmau's P.o.v

Once Katelyn left I decided to do some reading cause I haven't done it in a while. I head to my room and go to my bookshelf to the things I've never read before. I see that I have toned of magazines that I never looked at, so I decided to read those.

Katelyn's P.o.v

Once I leave Aphmau's house, I head straight home so no one see's me. The only person I want to see me is Aphmau. I still don't trust anyone at the moment, but her.

Once I get back to my apartment, I checked my mail box for my daily magazines I order so I know what's in style these days. I head up to my apartment number and opened the door and headed straight to my room. I sat on my bed and started looking at the magazines one by one. I look at the cover of the magazine I'm holding in my hands and thought, this could be me one day.

Aphmau's P.o.v

I pulled all the magazines off the shelf and picked up one off the heap of magazines that I sat on my bed and started looking at it. I looked at the cover then looked at myself. Why were all these girls beautiful? Why can't I be this beautiful? I start to tearing up, why am I not beautiful. I have things wrong with me like, I'm starting to go blind, and I'm not beautiful. I have to stop crying.

'Cause cover girls don't cry so I should stop, but I can't.
----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey, I'm back after a long week of school to write the book. I'll post a chapter on weekends or when I didn't go to school. I think I'm starting to get sick, but anyways that doesn't matter. Well if you like this book tell your friends and leave a suggestion in the comments for the next lyric "After their face is made". An as always I'll se you in th- f**k, I can't stop doing that. I'm a markiplier wannabe, I'm sorry, I have a serious condition, of markiplier wannabe disease, sorry, Peace-out!