Oh, you're beautiful, oh, you're beautiful

Katelyn's P.o.v

It's 7 in the morning, when I wake up. I turn over onto my side, and I shake Aphmau awake. "Aph, wake up! It's the party today!" *Groan*. She shifts herself, and starts sitting up. She stands up, and walks downstairs without saying a word to me. I put my hair up into a ponytail, and head downstairs to get some breakfast with Aphmau.

As i get downstairs, I see Aph making cereal for the both of us. I head over to her, and kiss her on the cheek. I see her looking down, as I know she is trying to hid her blushed face. We sit down at the table together and eat in silence.

Aphmau's P.o.v

I'm being very quiet lately. I know something's up, but I just don't know what yet. I think Katelyn is lying about this whole party thing, and I don't like where I think it's going. I ignore my thoughts, and I continue to eat in silence.

Katelyn's P.o.v

As it hits 12, Aphmau and I are starting to get ready for the party. I put on a mid thigh blue dress, and some knee high Alice in Wonderland socks. I look over to see what Aph is putting on. A knee length purple dress, with some purple and black high tops. I sit down at the mirror in the bathroom to do my hair, and Aphmau walks in and does the same.

I go with a high pony, with some strands of hair sticking out. With my hair being tied in with a braid wrapping around it to hold it in place. Aphmau is going with straight hair, with the odd braids in it that are purple stripes.

~Time Skip~

Me and Aphmau head into the car as we're getting ready to leave. I start up the car, and pull out of the driveway and start to head downtown. I keep looking over at Aph to see if she's alright, she seems very worried. The look on her face concerns me, but she hasn't been talking so I ask her no questions.

As we pull into the party, we see most of our friends there. Including Laurence. I'm not to happy about that, but he and Garroth sure look like they're having a good time together. I walk up to everyone, and greet them all with a hug. After greeting each other, we all head into the building together.

Aphmau's P.o.v

As we walk into the building, I stick beside Katelyn. Lucinda, Travis, Reese, and Kawaii~Chan. We all walk up to the food and drink stand, and get stuff we'd like. As were all talking among each other, out of the corner of my eye I see a familiar face. I try to ignore it, but I must look at the face again. I turn to look at who it was, it was Fredrick. I immediately panic, and I run as far away as I can from this place as I can go.

Katelyn's P.o.v

"Aphmau! Aphmau, come back!" I yell out as she's running off in the distance, and out the door. "Guys! We got to go find her!" I say to the group of friends I have with me. "I'll go get everyone else, Travis come with me, You split up into 2's and separate around town to look for her! I'll create a group chat for us to talk in and give updates!" Lucinda says confidently. I go with Lucinda and Travis, as there is no one else for me to go with. We tell everyone else the plan, and we head out to look for Aphmau!

Aphmau's P.o.v

I run into a forest that I never known was there, and I head deep into it. I ran the fastest I could, and the longest I could. I arrived in this forest for what only seemed like 10 minutes, but it's already sunset. It must be around 8 if the sun is setting. I ignore everything, and find some where to hide in hoping that Fredrick does not come looking for me. I feel around my pockets for my phone as I felt a buzz. I eventually found what pocket it was in, and looked at the text. The text was from an unknown number:

Unknown:I am coming for you

Aph:Who is this?

Unknown:Your worse nightmare.