Help you see a little bit clearer

Aphmau's P.o.v

"I didn't mean to kiss you I just got all hesitant and I didn't know what to do and I" "It's alright Aph, I-I know you like me, I've always have, I-I like you to I just never had the guts to say so" That, that was wonderful. Katelyn really knows how to cheer me up. But, anyways back to the point, she LIKES me too!?!?

Katelyn's P.o.v

I just confessed my feelings on accident, oh no! Hope Aph takes this well. "So, you knew I liked you?" She said very slowly, almost like she was embarrassed. "Yeah, I mean, it isn't hard to tell ever since we made out in the closet all those years ago and all you've been though, but the one thing that stood out was you starting to act like me, I knew instantly that that was a sign"

I could tell she was thinking of what to say so I stepped in "You don't have to act and be me just to get my attention you know. All you have to do is be yourself, that's all everyone needs from you" "Katelyn, I-I love yo-ou" "Aph, I love you too". I helped her see a little bit clearer with herself and she opened up. We smiled at each other. I will always remember this day, October 28 2017.

Lucinda's P.o.v

I hope everything is going alright at Aphmau and Katelyn's house. Katelyn texted me saying not to disturb them today, I wasn't planning to anyways since I have to get the street ready for Halloween with decorations and all that kind of stuff. Today will be fun, the boys are helping me all day with setting up. So let's get started.

This has to be one of the best days of the year. Getting all dressed up for a day once a year and handing out candy to everyone is just so fun, and also scaring some people in the meantime.

It took hours so set this whole street up since we had to help set Aphmau and Katelyn's house up since their busy. We started all at our own houses first and then helped out the girls after. Then we all went our ways and do whatever everyone does alone.
————————————————————

A/N: Hey, I'm back from a mini vacation I had. You know what I'm just gonna use normal font for this since its acting stupid. Anyways STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2 CAME OUT YESTERDAY AND IM WATCHING IT WHILE I WROTE THIS. Anyways next update will be on Halloween for a Halloween themed chapter so, if you like this book make sure to tell your friends and leave a suggestion in the comments for the next lyric "The light that shines within" and I'll see you in the next chapter, buh bye! If your wondering why the ending is slanted its because i copy and paste my ending so ok now, buh bye!