Maybe we have made her blind

Aphmau's P.o.v

Just spending my days normal as usual, except there not that normal anymore. I just started seeing these weird images, Aaron says I should go to the eye doctor. He scheduled an appointment for this upcoming Wednesday at 10. So I have to be ready very early in order to go. I hate early mornings.

-Time skip-a-roo-

I wake up a 7, I still have 2 hours to get ready. But, once I start getting dressed my vision starts getting dimer and dimer. I quickly finished getting dressed and told Aaron that he should drive me instead. We got into the car and we headed off to the eye doctors.

Katelyn's P.o.v

Today was the day I'm going to change. I went out, still hoping nobody notices me, an I decided to buy some food and a new phone. I got a phone so I can still do things with no one having my number. I still feel very depressed, but I want to change, I really do, but it will be hard.

Aphmau's P.o.v

Me and Aaron got to the eye doctors, he had to walk me in cause I could barely see anything. I was walking into walls for goodness sake. We got there just in time cause I was called at the moment I first walked into the office. I sat down in the seat and the doctor checked my eyes and the news was that I was becoming blind and there was no way to solve it.

Maybe she made me blind by me missing her so much.
----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey, sorry for not updating this book so often just have some things on my mind and also I'm pretty sure I have ADD because I have a hard time consentrating (how do you even spell it) on things and a lot of other stuff so. Well if you like this book make sure to tell your friends and leave a suggestion in the comments for the next lyric "So she tries to cover up her pain". And I'll see you in the next video, wait what no I'm not markiplier wtf idk where that came from. Okay well I guess, Peace-out!