So she tries to cover up her pain

No one's P.o.v

Katelyn was in her bedroom contemplating about her life, while Aphmau was trying to stay strong. Without Katelyn, Aphmau is just a nobody. Katelyn made her complete, she tried really hard to stay strong, but was it really working? Aphmau really tried not to miss Katelyn, but she just couldn't get over it. She needed Kateyln back, she began sobbing at the thought of her, but was still trying to keep it in and keep all her emotions and thoughts to herself.

Katelyn's P.o.v

I really miss her, I really do, I want to see her again, but does she want to see me after what I have done? I left her all of a sudden, without any notice, I just got up and left. I should've thought about what I done before I done it. I go onto my phone and head onto Instagram to see what everyone has been posting. Whelp, people are posting pictures tooken long ago and saying how much they want me back and that if anyone sees me, call them. Why, I'm not that important am I?

I start thinking about Aphmau, the first time we met, kissed, sleepover, everything! I want to go back, but I don't want to see anyone else.

Both P.o.v's

We just try to cover up our pain and keep everything to ourselves.
----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey, I'm tired it's the morning and I have to go to school. I should update this book more often people seem to enjoy this book. Has more than 200 reads now, wow, never expected that. Well I guess I should go and listen to some music before I have to go to my bus so. If you enjoy this book make sure to tell your friends and leave a suggestion in the comments for the next lyric "and cut her woes away". So I'll update this probably tonight when I get a suggestion so, Peace-out!