You should know you're beautiful

Aphmau's P.o.v

It's Christmas eve night, I'm about to do something I might regret. I leave a note for Katelyn to say what I'm doing. I sneak up the stairs as quietly as I could, so Katelyn didn't hear me, I go out the door and lock it behind me, I get in my car and start driving to the airport. It was a long drive, took me about an hour and 30 minutes. Once I get to the airport, I head to my station, get my ticket and sit down for the long wait. I'd have to sleep on the plane since I haven't went to sleep at all yet and it was already 12:30. Once 1 o'clock hit the plane flew into it's lane, previous passengers came off, and every new passenger, including me, started to line up to aboard this plane. This is gonna be a long flight.

I already told Laurence that I wouldn't be coming since Katelyn wasn't letting me and he told me to start acting like I took care of myself and make my own choices. I took his word of advice and started to act more like an independent women. From now on I make my own choices and nothing is going to stop me from doing what I want to do. Next stop, Laurence's house.

Katelyn's P.o.v

I wake up and I realize, it's Christmas day! I run downstairs in my pajamas and go see if Santa has came, he did! I sort mine and Aph's presents into two separate piles. I call her for her to come up, no answer. I try yelling a bit louder, no answer. I go downstairs to see if she was there but all I found was a note that said:

Dear Katelyn,

I know you'll be mad at me for this, but I decided to go to Laurence's. I know about your guys' past, he told me, I know the reason he actually moved. I'm not mad at you for it, I just need to do what my gut says. I've always wondered what happened to him or what he even looks like now, I'll be happy again. That's what you want to do in life right, make me happy? You can't make decisions for me all the time Katelyn, from time to time I have to make decisions for what I want to do more. Just text me if you need anything!

Love, Aphmau

Wow, I guess this is going to be my first Christmas without her, she chose him over me? Does she not love me enough anymore, I guess it's because she wants to see him. Doesn't mean I have to look at his face. Well at least she's happy for what she's doing. I go back up stairs, head to my room to grab my phone and message everyone to come over in an hour to start opening presents. Once everyone arrives with all their presents one by one we each open presents for each other and from Santa. I had to tell everyone the bad news, that Aph isn't here for Christmas. "YOU MEAN SHE WENT TO LAURENCE'S AND DIDN'T INVITE ME!" Garroth says with an angry tone in his voice "I WANTED TO SEE HIM TOO" He wines.

Laurence and Garroth kind of had a thing for each other when he lived here. They started to fall in love and then Laurence moved. Garroth didn't come out of his house for months, but his mother convinced him other wise. Garroth seemed more upset now, but he pushed his emotions away for after and we continued with our gift opening.

We were all finished opening presents and it was time to start our Christmas tradition games. First we played bobbing for apples. Each apple had a number on it and who ever grabs the number the IT person is thinking of, they win the game. The person with the most wins at the end of the day wins a surprise. I got picked to be the IT person first, I start to think of a number. 12, the number of the day I first kissed Aphmau. We start playing and everyone got a turn, the person who won that game was Travis. So he was the IT person next, I couldn't play since I don't like this game so I decided to sit on the couch and watch some TV til it was over.

After all the games were done it was 3 pm, time to add up everyone's points. "And the winner of the prize and in first place is, Garroth!" I announce, I could see a smile appearing on his face. I can tell he forgot all about the whole Laurence thing since this day has been long. He comes up and collects his prize. we all head to the kitchen to begin preparing dinner. Everyone had a job that they were in-charge of cooking and everyone had a partner. We began cooking and finished it all by 5:45 pm. We all sat down down at the table and began eating as one happy family.

Once everyone finished we all said our goodbyes and everyone went to their own homes. This was a fun day, I just wish Aph was here for this.

Aphmau's P.o.v

I had a lovely Christmas with Laurence, we opened presents and had dinner all together with his family. It was a fun day, Katelyn has'nt messaged me at all today, which is weird. ''Buzz Buzz'' I got a message from Katelyn ''You should know you're beautiful''.
————————————————————

A/N: Hey, Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you enjoy this chapter. It tool almost 2 hours to write, but it was all worth it! Anyways hope y'all enjoy your holidays. Next chapter will be posted in New Years Eve, so its new year resolution time. Anyways, if you like this book make sure to tell your friends and leave a suggestion in the comments for the next lyric "Just the way you are" and I'll see you in the next chapter, buh bye!