So she's starving

Katelyn's P.o.v

It's been a week since Aphmau went missing, all I've been doing is driving in my car and staying in motels for the night while looking for her. I haven't done anything only looking for her and sleep. The police are already trying to find her, but no luck yet. I wonder were she can be, I'm getting more and more worried as the days go by. I hope she's alright.

Aphmau's P.o.v

This train ride was longer than I expected it to be. I think it went somewhere else other than my stop. I've been on this train for a week now and I just keeps going. I look on my ticket to see where I bought one to, cause I didn't check where I bought one to because I thought the train only goes to one place and back, it says its going tO ALASKA! Oh no, this can't happen, I should've just stayed at the hospital and wait for Katelyn there. She's probably worried, I need to tell the driver to let me off NOW. I run up and asked very politely and he said that he will pull the breaks and he will let me off soon.

After that soon went by I got off at a sign which said "Welcome to Hurricane, Utah". (If u a true fnaf fan u know why I pick dat, lel) I walked into town and ask someone if I could use their phone, she said yes and I dialed Katelyn's number. Her voice mail came on, so i left a message. "Hey, Kateltyn is Aph, I'm sorry I left you. I went of a train and it was heading for Alaska and I got off in Hurricane, Utah. I was wondering if you could tell someone I'm here and pick me up thanks".

Katelyn's P.o.v

I'm starving myself, I haven't ate since Aph left because I'm so worried. I got in my car, check my phone and have a voice mail, it's probably a telemarketer or something. So I just leave it, I'll check it later cause I have more important things to do. I want food, I'm hungry, but not till I find her.

So I'm starving myself, what could go wrong.
----------------------------------------------

A/N:Hey, I'm tired so bad right now. I didn't sleep last night so I just slept and missed school. I'm in big trouble for of how much days I've missed. It's over 50 days this year. Well, I'm only updating this cause it's almost been a week. Well if you like this book tell your friends and leave a suggestion in the comments for the next lyric "You know, covergirls eat nothing". And here are some green hearts for some jacksepiceye love 💚💚💚 and,
Peace-out!