After their face is made

500+ reads, might as well just make another chapter. It might suck, I can't think straight cause I'm sick.
----------------------------------------------
Aphmau's P.o.v

I'm getting more and more blind every second, I just can't handle it. So, I decided that I am going to get eye surgery to fix it. I scheduled it for this Saturday which is only a couple days away. I'm going to be there a while so I needed to pack some stuff, so when I'm ready to go home I have a new set of clothes.

Time Skip to Saturday

I hope this turns out well. I grab my stuff and asked Aaron to drop me off at the food store so he could save gas and I'll just walk the rest of the way.

Katelyn's P.o.v

I had to go a and do something grocery shopping cause I needed some food and other stuff. Once I park my car outside of the store I got out and started walking to the doors. On my way I see Aphmau, walking down the street. I see her stumbling a lot, but I need my food. I'll just talk to her later.

Aphmau P.o.v

I was walking down the street, I didn't know it would be this much trouble. My vision keeps cutting in and out and I keep stumbling over stuff. I eventually made it after a couple minutes, I walk in and ask the lady where I go for the eye surgery. She asked for my name and a bunch of other stuff. I answered all them and she took me to my room. The surgery began.

Now my face will be made.
----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey, holy sh*t thank you for half a thousand reads, this is incredible. Also, make sure you guys follow me to make sure when my new book comes out. Well if you like this book tell your friends and leave a suggestion in the comments for the next lyric " She has dreams to be an envy". If you don't know what an envy is, it means desire to have a quality or attribute as someone else. And as always I'll see yo- not this time, nope, not doing it, Peace-out!