No better you than the you that you are

Aphmau's P.o.v

I was alone in a dark, cold, mysterious room. It had no light whatsoever, and it started to close up. Lights would flicker on and off from time to time, but it just made no sense. "Hello?" I called out from one of the corners of the room, "Is anyone there? I want to know where I am". I suddenly heard footsteps from the opposite side of the room, "I am here" it called out. It came closer and closer to me by the minute. It got close enough that I could assemble it's features in my mind.

A short, slim girl. Black hair, a mysterious black figure it seems. Her hair is flowing up, and her eyes are glowing red. She's floating in the air, almost is as if she isn't even real. I start to question her in my mind.

"Do you know the way out?" I asked her nicely. "Who said you could get out? You only get out once you awake! While you're asleep, you're with me". I'm in a dream? All of this isn't real? I start to question a lot of things.

"I am your self, but in the way you secretly look at yourself. When you feel down, I make it worse. When someone is mean or you get in an argument, I make you feel guilty for it all". I want to get out.

A door at the end of the room opens, and a beam of light shines through. I start to head towards it, and I start to run cause she's following.

"Where do you think you're going?" She yells at me. She speeds up, so I speed up. I almost reach the end, but she grabs on my should and....

I wake up.

Katelyn's P.o.v

Aphmau has been acting strange since she's woken up this morning. She woke up with sweat beaming down her face, she was tossing and turning in her sleep, I think it was a nightmare! I get up from the couch, and head to Aphmau to ask her whats wrong.

"Hey Aph" I walk up to her "I need to talk to you, do you have a minute?" She turns around, and silently nods her head. "I noticed something about you last night. I know what you were thinking, at least some what. You were having another nightmare about your conscious. I just want to tell you that there's no better you than the you that you are". She smiles, runs up to me, and gives me a big hug and kiss. I think I made her feel better.😊.
————————————————————

A/N:Hey guys! I have great news and sad news. Sad news is this book is ending shortly. Great news is chapters everyday till it ends! More great news, SEQUAL IS COMING AFTER!!!! I am soooo excited to write a sequel to this book, I had a blast writing this and can't wait till you guys see how it ends. Anyways, if you like this book make sure to tell your friends and leave a suggestion in the comments for the next lyric "No better life than the life we're living" and I'll see you in the next chapter, buh bye!