A day at work

Kirah's POV

I woke up and heard someone in the kitchen. Oooh Seungmin is making breakfast for me, how cute.

Half awake I went to the kitchen. My vision was still blurry when I backhugged Seungmin.

"Good morning Seungminaa~~."

I tightened the hug and felt Seungmin becoming stiff.

"Wait why are you...?" I touched Seungmin's chest but there was nothing and it felt really hard.

"Are you enjoying it?" a deep voice came out from the body I was still hugging.

I let go and saw someone with grey hair and I suddenly remembered everything that happened the day before.

"Jimin! I..I'm sorry I forgot you were here..." I apologised and he was slightly smiling at me.

"I made breakfast. I already ate so you can eat alone. I have to leave now." He left me and I saw he was already dressed. He opened the door and left.

I was still staring and couldn't believe what I just did. Now he's going to think that I like him! I sighed and looked at the time. It was 7 in the morning so I had to hurry up.

I ate the toast that Jimin made and laughed when I saw it was a bit burnt. He still tried.

"What should I wear todaay..?" I talked a lot to myself so this was something I do everyday.

I looked at my clothes and decided for a simple outfit. I wore my ripped jeans and a white shirt that I tucked into my pants. I wore my leather jacket and black boots because it was still a bit cold outside.

The busstop was not far from the apartment and I walked to it. I don't own a car but I had my license.

The bus came and I searched for an empty seat. There was only a seat available next to an old ahjumma.

I sat next to her and she smiled at me. She began to talk with me about her life.

The sad thing was that she doesn't remember me. I see her everyday in the bus and she always tells me the same story. I heard she had a kind of amnesia and she remembers everything for only one day.

I listened to her and like always I acted shocked when she told me things that I heard for more than 100 times.

I had to step off and waved at her. She waved back at me.

I walked to the company. I always greeted the cleaning team because they were really friendly and they helped me a lot when I lost things or when I spilled drinks.

"Kirah, you're late. Like always." The team manager greeted me like this every morning. She was sitting at her desk looking at her screen and typing really fast.

"I'm only 2 minutes late, manager."

She ignored me and kept on typing. I sighed. I enjoyed working here, but it was getting boring. I wanted to try something more interesting.

I went to my desk that was really messy. All my drawings were shattered over the floor and under my desk. "What happened to my desk?" I asked while picking my precious designs up.

"That new girl bumped into your desk. She was picking them up when the manager told her to leave it and to go bring coffee." Hyorin said. She was the only teammate I really liked. We always ate together but our relationship didn't go beyond that.

She went back to her desk and I went back to picking up my drawings. When I finished I saw the new girl coming in with coffee.

"Coffee is here!" she said with her highpitched voice. She always acted cute in front of everyone but I knew her real personality.

Flashback

I wanted to flush the toilet when I heard someone come in. I recognised the highpitched voice. It was the new girl that acted cute. I don't really remember her name...

She was talking on the phone and her voice changed to a deeper voice.
"Baby, everyone is so dumb and ugly! The girls that are working there are really ugly. There was someone who has green hair! Green! The other girl is really pale like a ghost hahaha! The guys are ugly as hell. They think they're cute but they're soo clingy and they flirt with me!"

She was talking shit about everyone and I decided to open the door of the toilet. I flushed and opened the door. She stopped talking and stared at me. "Sunbaenim, were you here the whole time? I..sunbae..I.." she said with her highpitched voice and I wanted to punch that face of her.

"Don't sunbae me girl. You're just a hypocrite and I feel sad for you and your boyfriend you were talking to."

I left her and she was still standing there with her phone.

End of flashback

She gave everyone the coffee and she brought the last coffee to me.
"I'm so sorry sunbae. There was no more iced coffee left. So I brought a hot cappucino." She smiled at me and I wanted to spit in her face but I stayed calm.

I faked a smile. "Don't worry. I really looove hot cappucino as well thank you err...what was your name again...?"

Her smile faded and I saw her gritting her teeth. "My name is Ji Hyo sunbae.."

"Ow yeah! I will try my best to not forget your name.." I took a sip of the cappucino and tried to maintain a poker face when I tasted the salt. I gulped the liquid down.

I saw that Ji hyo was looking at me. I smiled at her making it look like I was really enjoying the coffee and went back to work.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! Sorry I updated so late but I had some work . But here is the chapter! There is no Jimin in this chapter but next chapter will be about Jimin so don't worry ;)