Practice

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, I don't want kids." My smile faded and I looked confused at her.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

She laughed nervously. "Don't get me wrong. I love kids and I do want kids with you. But not now. I still want to enjoy married life with you alone before I'll share it with others. We haven't even been dating for a while. I don't want to get pressured by others to be pregnant as soon as possible. I want you to be mine for a while. I want to know everything about you."

I looked at her. She was so beautiful and her words touched me. "You're right. I didn't really think about kids but I know some people will pressure you to be pregnant. But don't worry, we'll have plenty of time to know each other better."

"So that's why, before the marriage. I'll go get an IUD. "

"IUD? What is that?" I asked confused.

"It's basically a T-formed spiral..thing that the doctor puts in my womb so I can't get pregnant. This way we don't have to use...a condom." She smiled shyly and I hugged her tight. She was so small and vulnerable in my embrace. She hugged me back with great force making me gasp. I'll take my words back..she's really strong.

I cupped her face and studied all her beautiful features. "I love you." I whispered and she giggled.

"I love you more." She answered back and she pressed her lips gently on mine. I wanted to grab her and kiss her back but she broke the kiss.

"This is enough for today. I need to finish my work so that we can start tomorrow." I pouted and stared at her for a while. That got me another gentle kiss.

"When are we going to hold the wedding?" I asked and Kirah tilted her head. "I don't know..in a month? Seungmin and Yuri are already looking into wedding halls."

I chuckled. These two girls seemed more excited than us. "By the way Jimin. I want to make your tuxedo."

I looked shocked at Kirah. "Do you want to make it?" She nodded. "I really want to. Hyorin is going to make my wedding dress by the way."

I nodded surprised. "That's really kind of her. But you know, you don't need a wedding dress to look good." I winked at her and she winked back.

"I know, but wait for it. I'll make you go crazy that day." She teased me and her hand rested on my chest.

She came closer and whispered in my ear. "You better be ready, Mr. Grey."

She wanted to back but I grabbed her and whispered in her ear. "You're the one who needs to be ready, Mrs. Green."

We laughed and I got up. "Okay, I'll go to the studio to think of some choreo. I'll come back tonight." I kissed her on her forehead and left the apartment.

~~~

I entered the studio and saw everyone having a break. Jungkook noticed me and got up. "Hyung! How did it go?"

I smiled brightly at him. "Kirah is going to do it." Jungkook showed his bunny smile. "That's great!"

Yuri came and wiggled her eyebrows at me. "So you're going to dance together? How romantic..." she looked at Jungkook and he smiled at her.

"Where is Hoseok?" I asked looking for him but he was not in the practice room.

"He's in the office with Hyorin." Jungkook smirked. I went to the office and at that moment Hyorin ran out of the office with cheeks as red as tomatoes.