A day at work 2

Jimin's POV

I was cooking in the kitchen when I suddenly felt someone hugging me tightly.

"Good morning Seungminaa~~" I heard Kirah's voice behind me.

I was so shocked I couldn't move. She tightened the hug. "Wait why are you...?" She touched my chest and my heart skipped a beat. I was hardly breathing but I remained calm.

"Are you enjoying it?" I said with a deep voice.

She let go and looked confused at me for a moment but then she realised who I was.

"Jimin! I..I'm sorry I forgot you were here..." she apologised. Her cheeks were really red and I slightly smiled at her.

"I made breakfast. I already ate so you can eat alone. I have to leave now." I said and I quickly left. My ears were feeling really hot. My heart was beating really fast. This was the first time in years that I was this close to a girl.

A lot of people thought that I'm a playboy but in reality I tried to avoid girls as much as possible. When I was in university a lot of girls would ask me out and I always said yes because I couldn't get it over my heart to reject them.

In the end they all broke up with me because I didn't love them enough. I didn't even like them and they were all annoying.

I left the apartment and went to my car. I started the car and drove to the studio.

"Ow yeah Jimin." Hoseok said when I entered the studio.

He was a very good dancer who used to dance as an underground dancer and we worked together as a team.

You could say that he was the sun in our studio. He was a very optimistic guy and I already knew him for 5 years.

"Hobi~~" I hugged him tightly. I was very touchy feely with my friends. I clinged onto them like a koala everytime we're together.

We stretched and practiced some of our dances before the students came in.

We were a dance team called Bangtan. We trained a lot of trainees from a lot of agencies. Hoseok and I were doing this business for almost 4 years. A lot of producers would ask us to choreograph dances for idol groups. We worked as backup dancers as well.

"Good morning~~." Hoseok said when the trainees came in. They greeted back and started stretching. We only had a few girls in our studio. Most of the trainees were guys.

I taught them the new routine of a dance we had to perform in a week. We were practicing for more than 4 hours when it was time to eat.

We went to another room that we used as our office.

"So how is your new roommate? I heard that it's the best friend of Jin's wife!" Hoseak was screaming in my ears. That was the only thing that kind of annoyed me. He was too loud...

"I already knew who she was...kinda.." I said thinking about what happened yesterday and this morning.

I chuckled and stopped when I saw Hoseok grinning at me. "There's a boy in loooove~~."

"What are you saying? I was just laughing because she is as clumsy as Namjoon. Maybe even worse.."

"Whattt? Worse than Namjoon? That's impossible!" Hoseok looked really shocked. "I want to meet her!" He screamed in my ear..again.

"Not now..but I'll let you meet her don't worry." I stood up and returned to the dance studio.

The other students were sitting on the ground. They were all talking but there was one girl who was sitting alone.

I went to her and smacked her on her head. "Oppa don't do this when we're in the studio!" She pouted her lips and I laughed.

I sat next to her. "Yuri why don't you make friends? You are dancing here for 2 years now."

"They always avoid me when I tell them I'm your sister." She said and looked mad at me.

My little sister was 3 years younger than me. We had the same passion for dance. I smiled at her and let my head rest on her shoulder.

She pushed me and looked at me with a serious face. "Why are you living with a girl?"

I sighed. I knew I had to tell her. We were very close and we shared almost everything. "It was a request of Jin and you know I can't reject his request."

She nodded. Jin always helped us when we were having problems.

"Do mom and daddy know you're living with a girl?" She asked.

"No they don't know and don't tell them!" I said a bit too loud. I saw the students looking at me.

I smiled at them and stood up. Hoseok came in and we continued practicing.

After the practice we gave feedback to every student. This is something that other studios didn't do. It was very important for us that every dancer knew his weak points so that he can improve.

Our motto was that you're never too good. There was always space to improve. I even let the students give me and Hoseok feedback.

The trainees left and Hoseok and I were the only one left.

"Are you hungry? We can go to the restaurant." Hoseok said and I heard my stomach growling. I finally felt the hunger.

We went to the restaurant but it was closed.

"I'm going home. I don't really want to eat outside."

I drove my car to the apartment. When I opened the door I smelled something delicious. Attracted by the smell I went to the kitchen to see Kirah cooking.

She was singing and she didn't hear me coming in. I smirked and walked in silence to her.

When I was right behind her I wanted to place my hands on her shoulder.

"Jimin I know you're here. Don't think that you're a ninja." She said while chopping some vegetables.

I laughed and looked over her shoulder to see what she was cooking. "Mmm pastaaa! I'm really hungry."

"I know, I can hear your stomach." She opened a cabinet and wanted to take the plates but she couldn't reach them. I stood behind her and took the plates.

She looked up at me and I realised we were too close.

---------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter! I hope you liked it :)