THE night

Jimin's POV

I opened my eyes but I didn't see anything. I blinked a few times and realised there was something on my eyes.

I tried to remove it but my hands were tied. I wanted to move my legs and could move them. My legs were not tied. "What the hell is this?!"

I remembered passing out in front of Kirah when we entered the hotel room. I was feeling wide awake now but I was really confused. What is happening?

"Ooh..you woke up?" I recognized Kirah's voice but it sounded a bit different. Lower. Sexier.

"Kirah? What are you doing? Get me out of this. And what is this thing on my eyes?"

"Calm down, Jimin. You're blindfolded." She said again with that low voice almost turning me on. Almost.

"Why am I blindfolded?!" I yelled.

Suddenly I felt her breath tickling my ear. "Because I first want you to feel some things before seeing me."

I swallowed nervously and tried to look in the direction of her voice. "W-what do you mean?"

I suddenly felt her hands on my thighs and froze. I stopped breathing and waited for her next move. Her fingers stroked my thigh and neared my crotch but stopped and removed her hands.

"Y-you're teasing me..and why can't I see you?" I asked out of breath.

"Do you want to know what I'm wearing right now?" She whispered and I was already imagining her in different kinds of things.

"Lace...red lace.." she breathed in my ear and that really turned me on.

"Kirah, remove the blindfold." I growled and she chuckled.

"Ooohh...I will Jimin. But let me dominate now."

Her fingers were now on my chest and she unbuttoned my shirt. I heard her gasp when my shirt was unbuttoned. "You're so...perfect." Her fingers trailed on my skin making me shudder and I knew I was getting hard.

"K-Kirah...stop.." I panted but her hands went even more down stopping just above my crotch area. I started to feel flushed and really warm around my innerthighs.

"You're already turned on Jimin?" She whispered. "That's too bad..I'm going to do more things to you."

She hugged me from behind and I could feel her breasts pressing against my back. I tried to grab her with my tied hands but she avoided me.

She kissed me slowly on my cheek and then on my lips. She bit my bottomlip and licked it. I wanted to bite her lips but she was suddenly gone.

Suddenly the blindfold got removed and I saw the hotel room. We had booked a suite and we were in the living area.

All the balloons and flower petals that I've arranged were still there but seems like Kirah had another plan.

I moved my head looking for Kirah when she appeared in front of me wearing a silk robe. Her hair was already down and she smirked at me.

She suddenly opened the robe revealing what she was hiding and I caught my breath. The lace was not even trying to hide her perfect body. It was just decorating it but my innerbeast wanted to rip off these extra fabric.

"Untie me. Now." I ordered but she just smirked.

She caressed her own cheek looking at me with a misshievous smile. "Do you want your hands on my body? Like this?"

Her hands went further down caressing her collarbone, going more down to her breast. She cupped her breast and pressed a bit. She started to moan making me go crazy.