Hot

Kirah's POV

"D-dangerous?" I stuttered and looked shocked at the doctor. So I won't be able to have kids?

"It can be dangerous. So basically your vaginal muscles are very weak that's also why you have a lot of pain. These vaginal muscles are very important to push the baby out of the womb. But what if you're too weak? The baby can suffocate and you will lose an enormous amount of blood bringing both of you in a dangerous situation."

I nodded trying to understand the amount of information she told me. "So..there is no solution?" I asked nervously.

"There is, practice. You need to train your vaginal muscles. Don't worry my dear, you are not the only one. In fact there are a lot of women who have the same thing. We have a special class in this hospital to train these kinds of muscles. It has a high succes rate. I would advice you to take these classes even if you don't want to be pregnant in the near future."

I smiled relieved at her. "So like where can I sign up?"

The doctor gave me a paper. "You just have to fill this in and the new class begins in two months."

"Okay thanks a lot!" I smiled at her and she smiled kindly back.

"So now about the IUD. When do you want to get it?" She asked when I was filling in the paper.

"Uhm, I'll be married in a month so I want to have it before the wedding." I answered and she looked at her computer.

"Okaay...uhm you can come over in three weeks, same hour. Is that good? It's not a difficult surgery so it won't take long."

"That sounds good!" I handed her the paper and she thanked me.

~~~

"So how did it go?" Hyorin asked when I left the hospital. She was waiting the entire time in the car still thinking of the design of the wedding dress.

"Good, I'll have the surgery in three weeks." Hyorin smirked at me. "Good girl! We don't need these condoms."

I rolled my eyes and laughed with her. "Let's go home so that I can finish Jimin's outfit."

We drove back home and I went to my room to finish everything. Hyorin already left so I stayed alone. After four hours I looked at the clock. "Jimin can arrive any minute now."

I heard the door opening and jumped up. I opened my door and saw Jimin already spreading his arms and I jumped on him. "I missed you!" I said and he chuckled. "I missed you.."

I took his hand and we entered my room. "This, you need to wear it so I can make some last changes."

Jimin lifted his eyebrows impressed. "That's nice.." I giggled and I sat on the bed.

He removed his jacket and I stared at him. He looked uncomfortable at me. "So you're going to keep on looking?" Jimin asked and I smirked.

"Of course. You already saw almost everything of me. Strip for me Jimin." I wiggled my eyebrows and his expression changed. He looked with an intense gaze at me.

Jimin smirked and started to unbutton his shirt. He then opened it revealing his abs and I swallowed nervously. He then removed his belt and I bit my lips. Oh..no..

He came closer and opened the button of his pants. "Okay stop! I'll turn around." I yelled and digged my head into my pillow.

My heart almost exploded and I tried to calm it down. I heard Jimin stripping of his pants and I tried my best not to imagine him without pants.

"I finished.." he said with a soft voice and I looked up from my pillow. I gawked up at him.

"What? Is it ugly?" He asked uncertain and I shaked my head still speechless.

"Jimin...I don't want you to to be a model." I said and he looked shocked at me. "Girls are going to fall head over heels for you." I said and he chuckled.

"Too bad for them. I already have my soon-to-be-wife." He said and he hugged me.

I hugged him back but then remembered he was still wearing the outfit. "Oh, take it off before something happens to it!"

He chuckled and took the clothes off so I lay on the bed staring at the ceiling doing my best not to sneak a glance at him. Just when I decided to take a peek he had already changed back.

Dammit..I should have peeked earlier. I saw he left a few buttons open revealing a bit of his chest and I swallowed nervously. Jimin smirked at me and sat on the bed. "Kirah, I should go home. My mother needs an entire explanation because she found out I slept here. She doesn't know about Yuri though."

I nodded dissapointed and he grabbed my hand playing with my ring finger. "I went to the doctor today. My surgery will be in three weeks." I said and Jimin looked up at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We can still use a condom.." Jimin said with a slightly red cheeks and I let out a giggle.

"Jimin, it's really not a serious surgery. Don't worry about it. Besides, I bet it's much better without condom right?" I smiled at him nervously and we stared at each other for a while.

He came closer and I closed my eyes. I felt his soft lips touching mine and I answered the kiss back. Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me so close I was almost sitting on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and our kiss started to be more intense. He took his lips away from my mouth and kissed my neck. I tipped my head back and gasped because of his soft so soft lips. His mouth returned on mine and I felt my neck burning.

My breath was heavy, my lips trailed down the edge of his chin and I kissed all around the neckline making him gasp.

He stopped me and pressed his lips hard on mine and I suddenly felt his tongue forcing my lips to part. His tongue explored my mouth and I pushed myself closer to him. We started to swallow each other and the kiss was even more intense.

Jimin suddenly cupped my breast and pressed my breast making me moan loudly. He stopped asking me for permission with his eyes. "Don't stop." I said and he cupped my breast again and started to massage it. I moaned and tilted my head back before crashing my lips with his again. I was hungry, I wanted more and more of his soft lips and his sweet taste.

We rolled on the bed and he was on top of me. He was now kneeding both my breast and I moaned again and rolled over making me on top of him. I stopped the kiss and looked at him. His eyes were burning into mine asking for more. I kissed his lower lip and sucked on it. He gasped and that made me suck on his lip even more. He pulled me closer and I felt my body burning. I was on fire. I felt his body close to mine and I felt everything. Our tongues were playing games in our mouths and I moaned everytime Jimin pulled me closer to his body.

"Uhm..guys?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Yaayy another update! This one was hot hohohohohoo 😏😏

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting and I hope you enjoyed it!