Proposal

Kirah's POV

I looked at Jimin who was looking at me nervously. My heart started to beat so fast when his hand went inside his pocket. He opened a box with a ring in it.

The ring was sparkling and I opened my mouth. "Kirah, are you going to answer yet?" Seungmin whispered.

I saw Jimin gulping and I smiled. I nodded. "Yes, of course I want to marry you!" I jumped on him and hugged him really tight which made the box fly away.

The ring rolled out of the box and Jimin yelled. "Nooo!" Everyone gasped and Seungmin snorted.

We saw the ring rolling under the table and Jimin crawled under it between the chairs and I crawled after him. All the other were laughing at us.

We were searching for it. Jimin on one side, me on the other. After a minute, I saw something sparkling and I grabbed it. "Jimin, I found it!" Jimin suddenly turned around and looked at me. We were still under the table and really close to each other. Our noses were touching and I looked at him.

I gulped when I saw him licking his lips. He smirked and pressed his soft lips on mine. Oh my God, I missed this. He gave me another quick kiss before taking the ring and crawled back.

I turned red and cooled myself down before going out. I fixed my hair and my dress when standing up. Jimin was waiting for me and he smiled softly at me. He took my hand and put the ring on my ring finger. "It fits perfectly..." I said with a smile holding my tears back.

Everyone clapped and he held my hands for a while before going back to his seat. I sat down as well but then my smile faded. "Wait...Mrs. Park...I thought you were against us..?"

Mrs. Park laughed. "Kirah, I was never against you two being together. I just couldn't accept the fact that you were living together without being married. Who am I to judge the girl my precious son loves? Yuri also told me a lot about you, and you two are just perfect for each other."

She smiled kindly at me and I got tears in my eyes. So that's why Jimin is so kind, his mother is the same. But then I glared at Jimin who was smiling like an idiot. "Why didn't you call me!? Do you know how much I missed you?"

"Kirah...can you go film your drama elsewhere? I want to eat dessert." Jin said when Seungmin's mother, no, my mother brought the dessert.

I laughed and we all started to eat. I avoided Jimin's eyes and looked a few times at the ring. He tried to get my attention but I ignored him on purpose.

We finished eating and I excused myself to go for a walk. I walked between the roses when I felt a pair of arms hugging me from behind. "Kiraah..are you mad?" Jimin said with his soft voice and I tried my best not to melt.

"Yes..don't talk to me.." I tried to sound angry but I was smiling from ear to ear. He turned me around and I looked with a serious face at him.

He looked at my expression and panicked. "I-I really wanted to call you and see you but my mother didn't let me. She wanted to go buy a ring for you and to take care of some stuff for our marriage..I really missed you! I almost died because I missed you soo m-mm!"

I pressed my lips hard on his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. Jimin froze but then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me with force closer to him. I bumped into his body and he kissed me back. His kiss was really intense and we were really into the kiss until I broke it because I couldn't breath anymore.

"T-that w-was the best kiss...we had.." I said still panting. Jimin smirked at me. "I didn't expect that..Mrs. Green.."

I smiled at him still in his embrace. "Let's go back..I bet they're all waiting for us." We went back holding hands and Seungmin and Yuri squeeled when they saw us. "Thfere are our lofefbirds!" Jin said still chewing on some food.

I saw my parents smiling at me and that was the same with Jimin's parents. Yuri and Seungmin were smirking at us and Jin was still looking at his food.

"I need to say something as well." I said and everyone looked at me. I turned my face to Jimin and kneeled down on the ground. I heard a few gasps and laughs.

I took Jimin's hand who was looking with a shocked expression at me.

"Jimin.." I said.

"Yes?" He answered while looking nervous.

"Will you be...my model?" I asked and he looked at me with wide eyes.

Seungmin and Yuri started to laugh and Jin looked up from his food. "B-but I'm not a professional model?!" Jimin said but I shaked my head.

"That doesn't matter...I need u..I made all the designs thinking of you. You are the only one who can wear them." I smiled at him and then he also kneeled down.

"If you really need me...then I'd love to be your model." He kissed me on my forehead and everyone clapped.

"What model? Are you going to draw him naked? I've got some nudes of Jimin..you wanna see?" Jin said and Jimin ran to him.

"Hyung! I told you to delete them!" They started to bicker and everyone was laughing. It was a really nice evening and I kept looking at my ring and the odd feeling of being engaged.

~~~

"Don't goooo~~" Jimin sulked when we were getting ready to leave. He was hugging me and didn't want to let go of me.

"Jimin..I don't want to go but I have to sleep...it's already very late! I need to work on my design." I said and cupped his face.

I gave him a quick kiss. "I love you.." I whispered in his ear and I left him. He was still pouting but then he waved at me.

"Kiraah, I'm sooo happy for youu!! Like finally you got a decent guy and I really like Jimin and you're soo cute together!" Seungmin was fangirling while we were driving back to the apartment. We decided to hold a sleepover with us three alone. Jin decided to  stay at our parents' house because he was too lazy to drive.

I laughed at her. I looked at the clock and it was really late so there were no other cars.

"Unniee congrats! Oppa doesn't deserve you so I'm soo thankful that you said yes!" Yuri said from the backseat and I laughed shaking my head.

"No, you're wrong Yuri. I'm the one who doesn't deserve him. He's too good.."

"Yaa yaa! Stop it! You deserve each other okay!" Seungmin said and we all laughed.

"Let's hear some music...I hate to drive here..." Seungmin said and I looked out of the window.

It was really dark and we were in the forest. The problem was that our parents' house was far from the city. That's why we lived in dorms when we were in college and then in our own apartment when we started working.

"Maybe I I can neever flyyyy~~~" Seungmin was singing so bad and we all started to laugh. Yuri mimicked her and I had tears in my eyes.

"Stop I can't! Hahahah I'm gonna pee!" I laughed/choked.

Seungmin laughed even harder but then Yuri screamed. "STOP THE CAR!"

We looked at the front and saw something in the middle of the way and Seungmin pressed the brake as hard as possible but we slipped. "NOOO!!" I screamed and the last thing I saw was a big tree in front of us.

---------------------------------------------------------

Omo..omo! A...car accident?! What will happen to theem 😢😭

It's 5am here and I just randomly decided to update 😂 Thaanks for reading and voting and commenting and I hope you enjoyed it!