Morning

Kirah's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Jimin staring at me. I smiled brightly and he smiled back. "Good moooorningg~~" he said and kissed me on my forehead.

"Good morning." I whispered and Jimin pulled me closer. "Are you tired? Any pain?"

I shook my head closing my eyes. Yesterday night was really tiring. We went for a second round but then I asked for another round...I think we ended at round 7?

Even though I was tired, I slept really well next to Jimin and felt wide awake. Jimin played with my hair. "Do you want to have breakfast now? I'll call for roomservice."

Jimin got up pulling the blanket with him and I got startled. I pulled the blanket and he looked at me. "I'm going to call, give me the blanket." Jimin said pulling harder.

"No. I'm naked." I said pulling harder and he smirked. "But I already saw you naked.. I've seen everything."

"Not in bright light." I argued back and he suddenly pulled the blanket really hard exposing my body.

"Noo!" I shivered because of the cold morning and tried to hide myself. "Kirah, you're so beautiful." Jimin smirked at I glared at him.

"Not fair!" I got up and pulled the blanket hard and he stood there naked. "Ooh, Jimin. I'm enjoying the view." I smirked placing my hand under my chin.

His laugh faded and he came closer to me. "I think breakfast can wait." He pulled me to him and carried me again over his shoulder.

Our naked bodies were rubbing against each other making me a little bit excited. "Where are we going?!" I yelled and tried to move but he had a strong grip on me.

He slapped my naked butt really hard and rested his hand there. "Let's go shower. We need to be clean right?"

We entered the bathroom and he opened the water while still carrying me. He placed me on the ground and pinned me against the wall.

We kissed while the water was drenching us. I kissed him hard back and sucked on his lips but he pushed me against the wall. He left my lips and started to kiss me everywhere. He sucked on my nipple making me scream and suddenly I felt his fingers in my vagina. "Jimin!" I wanted to scream more but he shut me up by kissing me hard and his fingers played with my vagina making me wet. I bit his lips hard and that made his finger go in deeper and I moaned hard.

We stopped kissing and he licked his fingers while looking at me. He suddenly pulled me close to him and I felt him coming into me. I gasped and he started to thrust. Everytime he thrusted I bumbed into the wall of the shower and the shampoo bottles fell. I felt his thrusts becoming slower so I pushed myself so he went deeper in me and he moaned grabbing my hair.

"Yess..Kirah.." I took the lead and pushed him against the wall and made him go deeper and deeper in me. I panted heavily and he groaned. Suddenly I felt liquid entering my uterus and I smiled.

I pulled him out of me and went on my knees while looking at him. I licked his cum that was still there and put his entire length in my mouth. Jimin groaned and grabbed my hair causing me to deepthroat him.

He gasped hard and I started to suck. When I stood up he smiled. "T-that was awesome." He kissed me gently on my lips and looked at the shampoo bottles on the ground.

"Kirah, you were wild huh?" He smirked and I blushed. He looked at my eyes. "Let me wash your hair and body." He took the shampoo and massaged my hair. He then took body cream and put some on his hand.

"You're not going to use a loofah?" I asked and Jimin smirked again. "I have both hands. Why should I use a loofah."

I closed the tap and he started to rub my body. I tensed and shivered because of his touch. He massaged my boobs really hard and rubbed me EVERYWHERE. I felt my skin burning. It was on fire.

"Your cute vagina needs to be fresh." He said and he rubbed there as well making me squeel. I took the bottle and squeezed some of the cream on my hand. "I-I'ts your turn Jimin." I said while panting.

I started to rub his body starting with his perfect hard chest. My fingers danced over his abs and went more down to his hips. He groaned but I kept on rubbing his body.

I opened the water and we washed everything. We looked at each other while the water was rinsing our bodies clean.

"I love you." Jimin said with a smile.

"I love you more."

~~~

"Kirah baby, we brought Ice cream!" Jimin came in with a bag full of ice cream and I clapped in my hands.

Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook followed him in. We were already a month married and the sexual tension was still there.

"What?! Kirah, I though you were on your period. You can't have ice cream!" Seungmin said and everyone got silent.

Seungmin then facepalmed herself. "Oh..how could I forget. You're not a virgin anymore."

I blushed and Jimin blushed as well and we looked at each other. "Now now, let's eat the ice cream. I don't want the newlyweds to rip each other's clothes off right now. The tension...it's killing me." Jin shaked his head and gave us the ice cream.

We all sat next to our lovers and cuddled. We played some games and laughed. I was really enjoying these moments. Before meeting Jimin, I didn't imagine I would be happily married. I didn't imagine I would love one man until death.

Three years later

"I can't believe Jin! He wants to have sex while the kids are in the other room!" Seungmin said and we all laughed.

Two months after I got married she got pregnant with twins. Two adorable girls. Hana and Haru.

"Yaa Seungmin. That means Jin still loves you!" Hyorin said with a bright smile. She was already one year married with Hoseok and it couldn't go better.

Hyorin also opened a bride store and it was going so well. I had finished my fashion week and was one of the most requested designers.

"I don't know if Jungkook still loves me.." We all looked at the new bride. Yuri was pouting and I hugged her.

"Yuri, you can't have sex 7 days a week!" I said and we all laughed. We knew Yuri was as thirsty as her brother Jimin and she was never tired at night.

Yuri and Jungkook were both dance instructors at Jimin's dance studio and they were doing so well.

"Kirah." Seungmin said and they all looked at me.

She smirked. "How many times a week do you have sex? I bet it already slowed down...I mean you have been already married for 3 years now."

I blushed and hesitated. "Four times a week." They all gasped.

"Do you have that much energy?! Do you still love each other that much?!" Seungmin said and I smiled.

"Always."

---------------------------------------------------------

Another update!! And this is not the end of the story so don't get confused 😂 But the end is nearing...😢

Another smut for my dirty panties 😂😉 and thanks a lot for reading, commenting and voting. I hope you enjoyed it!! ❤❤