Pain

Kirah's POV

I tried to reach for the plates and stopped when I saw an arm reaching for the same plates.

I felt my back touching Jimin's chest and my heart started to beat really fast.

He took the plates and I turned around. I looked up to him and we were too close. He was looking down and our noses were almost touching.

I didn't know what to do. I saw him looking at my lips and I did the same.

He came closer and I panicked. I bumped my forehead into his.

"Ouch, Kirah!" He said while touching his red forehead. He placed the plates on the table.

I laughed awkwardly. "Haha..ha sorry, you know that I'm clumsy."

I quickly changed the topic. "Can you bring the water please?"

Jimin looked at me and knew it would be very awkward if we kept talking about what just happened.

We ate in silence and I felt a bit of pain in my back. I ignored it and continued eating.

I suddenly felt very sleepy. "Jimin, I'm going to take a nap. Can you wake me up in an hour?"

He nodded and was still eating. I stood up and washed my hands. I entered my room and quickly sat on the bed. I lied down and curled myself into a ball.

Jimin's POV

I saw Kirah entering her room. I stood up and washed the dishes. I cleaned the kitchen and looked proudly at the result. Kirah won't be able to nag me.

I went to my room and took a book. I sat on my bed and began to read my book.

I saw it was already an hour. I went to Kirah's room and knocked. "Kirah, wake up." There was no answer from the other side of the door.

I knocked again but there was still no answer. "Kirah, I'm going in!"

I opened the door and saw her curled like a ball sleeping on the bed.

I looked at her room. It was quite light for her personality. There was a lot of pink which I didn't expect.

I saw her little workspace on the other side of the room. She had a lot of drawings but it was all organised.

I went to her bed and shaked her lightly. "Kirah wake up."

She groaned lightly but didn't answer me. I shaked her a bit harder but there was still no answer.

I leaned a bit closer to take a good look at her face. She was sweating a lot. I touched her forehead but it was not hot. So she doesn't have a fever...

"Jimin, just leave me alone. Let me sleep for 30 minutes," Kirah whispered softly.

"Okay, I'll take a shower and I'll wake you up in 30 minutes." I left the room and entered the bathroom.

Kirah's POV

When I heard Jimin enter the bathroom I dozed off.

I woke up again with a lot of pain in my stomach. Suddenly I felt something streaming down. I looked at my bed and saw a big red spot on the blanket.

My eyes widened. Not again! I got off the bed and looked in the mirror and the back of my pants were stained with blood.

"Kirah, it's time to wake up!" Jimin opened the door without knocking and there I was standing with my butt faced to him.

He widened his eyes when he saw the red spot on my pants. "What..? I'm sorry.." He quickly closed the door and I was still standing there like a statue.

I sighed and tears were forming in my eyes. My period was very irregular. My last period was two weeks ago and I didn't expect it to come this early.

I went to a lot of doctors but they all prescribed me the pill and I didn't want to take it. I had a lot of period cramps as well and it was really a disaster.

The last doctor asked me if I was a virgin. She told me that my cycle will be better after I lose my virginity. But...I'm still a virgin.

"Ouch.." I groaned and sat on the ground. I heard a knock and the door opened. Jimin sat next to me and looked worriedly at me.

"Do you need help? I have a sister so I know how it all works." He said while noticing the red spot on the bed.

I tried to hide it but it was too big. "Uhm..no you don't have to do anything. I wil call my company to tell them I won't come tomorrow."

"Is it that bad?" Jimin asked softly.

I nodded and he stood up. He took the blanket and wanted to exit my room.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'll do it. I'll bring another blanket. You can change your pants and wear a...you know..a pad.." Jimin said awkwardly.

I coughed and avoided his eyes. He went to the kitchen to throw the blanket in the washing machine and I took some old black pants and panties that I always wear when I get my period.

I went to the bathroom and opened the cabinet. Fortunately, I had a lot of pads left.

I changed and went to the kitchen to throw the stained clothes in the washing machine. I started it and returned to my room. Jimin was placing the new blanket on my bed.

I watched him while he was struggling with the blanket that was too big.

"Thank you Jimin." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

He came to me and pushed me to the bed. "You need to stay in bed. I'll be your nurse."

I sat on the bed and looked at him. "But..what about your work tomorrow?"

"Don't worry I'll call Hoseok." He went to his room and I took my phone.

I called the secretary office that was still there for emergencies.

"Hi, secretary office how may I help you?"

"Unnie? You're speaking with Kirah."

"Oh hi Kirah! Don't tell me..."

"Yes...I can't come. I have my period..again.."

"Don't worry I'll write a note to the team manager. But Kirah..you know you'll be in trouble if you're absent this week.."

"I know but I can't work like this..I'm sorry."

We talked some more and I hung up.

The pain that I was ignoring became worse. I lied on my bed while hugging myself.

Jimin came in with a hot pack and a mug. "Here, paste this on your back."

"Can you do it for me? Seungmin always did this for me." I begged him.

He placed the mug on my table and opened the hotpack. I lied on my stomach and rolled up my sweater.

My back was exposed and I waited for the hotpack but suddenly I felt Jimin's hands.

He touched my back and I shuddered because of his soft fingers.

"Kirah..why do you have a scar?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Tadaa..I finally updated this chapter. School is sooo tiring~~
But I hope you liked it!