Story

Kirah's POV

"Is he dead?" I asked holding the broken bottle. I didn't expect myself to hit him but when I saw him almost stabbing Jimin, I was furious and hit him with all the power I had in my body.

Jimin looked shocked at me but then he chuckled. "I don't think he's dead...it was a hard hit but look he's still breathing." He looked at that disgusting face and saw him breathing.

"Hyung! Noona! What happened?" Jungkook and Yuri came running to us and they were staring with open mouth at that asshole.

"Jungkook, can you take care of this? Just for your information, he belongs in jail and you can hit him more if you want to."

Jimin took my hand and we walked to the car. We stepped in and the whole time, he was silent. I tried to speak to him but he always ignored me.

"Jimin, why are you ignoring me? Are you mad?" I yelled and he suddenly turned the car and he stopped it with great force.

"Jimin, are you crazy?" I said and I wanted to say more but he hugged me really tight.

"Jimin.." I said but he hugged me tighter.

"Shht..Kirah. Let me just hug you." We were in a very uncomfortable hug but Jimin didn't want to let go and I hugged back.

After what felt like years he broke the hug and looked at me. He placed his hand on my cheek and smiled. "I'm so glad you're okay. I'm really angry at myself because I couldn't protect you. If you didn't hit him, he would've stabbed me and I wouldn't be able to protect you."

I looked at him and tears were forming in my eyes. God, he's such a kind and beatiful person. Do I deserve him? But he deserves better..

"Let's go home...I have a lot to tell you." I said and I knew I could trust him with all my heart.

We arrived at the apartment and he didn't let go of my hand. We entered and sat on the sofa and he was still holding my hand.

"Uhm Jimin, you can let go now. Nobody can attack me here you know.."

He removed his hand and I wanted to grab it back but I held back. We sat down and he looked at me. "Are you sure you want to tell me everything?"

I nodded. "Yes.."

"It all began when I was five year old. My father was sexually abusing me and I couldn't say anything because he would hit my mother if I told someone about it. You know, he was still hitting my mother and me as well but he was very smart and he thought of ways to hit us without forming a bruise on our body so we couldn't show evidence to the police."

I looked at Jimin's expression and he looked shocked at me but he didn't say anything.

I continued. "When I was ten my father was still abusing me and my mother wanted to put an end to it. She took me to a room and took a knife and stabbed me in my thigh and back. It was really hurting but they were not deep. She called the police and said that her husband was trying to kill us. At the end my father came in and he saw everything and he took the knife. He stabbed my mother and at that moment the police came in and arrested him. They sent me to the hospital and I woke up next to a girl who had a car accident. Her name was Seungmin. We became friends and her parents decided to raise me. I changed my family name to my mother's name."

Jimin took my hand. There were tears in his eyes. "Do you know where your morher is?"

I shaked my head. "We don't know if she survived. When I went to the hospital they took her to a different hospital and that time was the last time I saw her. They sent my father to prison and I've never contacted him. I was having a great time with Seungmin and I forgot about the trauma. Everyone was dating but I was scared of boys. Seungmin tried to hook me up with some guys but at the end, they all tried to rape me."

Jimin's tear was rolling over his cheek and I wiped it. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know you experienced all this and I was being an asshole."

I took his hands and looked in his eyes. "Like you said, you didn't know. And I was never scared of you. I don't know why bit you never scared me."

We were looking at each other for a while but then I yawned. "Oh my, it's really late so we should go sleep."

I stood up but Jimin grabbed my shirt. I turned around and saw him pouting. "I don't want you to sleep alone. Let's sleep in my room?"

I gulped and looked at him. He was still pouting and my heart went crazy. Should I? Should I not?

I should. I nodded and he smiled. We went to change our clothes and brushed our teeth. Jimin left first and I finished my skincare.

When I entered his room, I saw him lying on the bed reading a book. He heard me and looked at me. "Come.." Jimin said and he patted next to him on the bed.

I went to his bed with my heart almost exploding. I'm in his room and I'm going to sleep on his bed! I sat down and there was a big distance between us.he looked at me with a frown and pulled me closer.

"Aahh, let's sleep like before okay?" He said and pulled my head to his chest. I could hear his heartbeat and it made me more nervous.

Suddenly he started to sing and my body relaxed. I started to feel sleepy and I closed my eyes. I felt so safe and I pushed myself closer to him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ofkfnsjsjd Jimin and Kirah are sooo cuuute!

So I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading! And thanks for all the voting and the comments! I really enjoy reading them! ♡♡♡