Unexpected

Jimin's POV

I woke up because of the sound of someone who was screaming. I threw my blanket away and jumped out of bed. I opened my door and heard the sound coming from Kirah's room. I opened her door and froze when I saw her lying on the floor, sweating a lot. Her hair was wet because of the sweat and she was screaming.

"Kirah, Kirah!" I yelled but she didn't answer me. She was still screaming and I saw the whites of her eyes and got scared. What do I have to do? I wanted to call an ambulance but I decided not to. Jin asked me to live with her because of this right?

I hugged her tightly and started to pat her back and after a short while she stopped screaming. I started to sing and I felt her body relaxing but I kept patting her.

"Jimin?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Shhht...it's okay." I whispered and looked at her. She started crying and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I hugged her back and we stayed there for a long time. I was still patting her back and I wished for this moment to last forever. Just me and her, close to each other. I realised at that moment that my feelings were still growing for her.

She unwrapped her arms and looked at me. Her face was wet from the tears but she was not crying anymore.

I wiped the tears away and my hand rested on her cheek. I leaned in and smiled at her. Our faces were really close to each other and I looked at her lips. I really wanted to kiss those lips.

I leaned even closer but she turned her head leaving my hand in the air. "Jimin, don't be this nice to me. I'm going to misunderstand."

"What do you mean..?" I asked confused and at that moment the doorbell rang and we both froze.

"Is there someone coming for you?" I asked and she shaked her head.

We stood up and went to the door. This time someone was slamming on the door.

"Oppa, it's me Yuri!" I heard my sister yelling from the other side of the door.

Kirah stood behind me and I opened the door. But I didn't see my sister. Instead my mother was standing in front of me.

"Omma..wh..what?" I stuttered and I saw Yuri hiding behind my mother with a guilty smile.

"My son, I missed you so much!" She kissed me on my cheek and let herself in. I wiped my cheek and glared at Yuri. "Park Yuri!"

She hid behind Kirah who was still dazing off and we went to the living room where my mother was already inspecting everything.

She sat down on the sofa as if the apartment was hers. "So, Yuri told me you were living with a girl!"

"Yuri!" I yelled and she smiled. "It just slipped out you knoow.." she said.

My mother looked at Kirah and I panicked. What is she going to do? She gestured at Kirah to sit next to her and Yuri and I sat on the ground.

"So tell me...how far did you two go?" She said with a serious face.

I froze and couldn't say anything and Kirah was the same.

"Well, they already slept together." Yuri said like it was the most normal thing ever.

"Yuri! Wait how did you know?" I said and of course Hoseok was the only one to gossip about this.

"So it IS true?!" My mother yelled.

"Omma..it's just a misunderstanding...we really..." I tried to explain but my mother clapped her hands.

"I have decided. You two are going to marry. Jimin the fact that you can live with a girl is something very impressive. So this girl has to be very special to you otherwise you wouldn't live together."

I looked at her and tried to say something but then Kirah started to speak. "With all respect Mrs. Park but we can't get married. Jimin is only living with me because of a request. I didn't know this but my friend that is also his friend asked Jimin to live with me. Because Jimin is such a good and kind friend he accepted their request and that's why he's living here."

"No, Kirah!" So she knew? That's why she was acting so distant yesterday?

"Now..please excuse me.." Kirah smiled at my mother and went to her room. I followed her inside her room.

"Kirah, what do you mean I'm only living here because of Jin's request?" I grabbed her wrist and turned her around to face me.

"But it is true!" She had tears in her eyes.

"Listen, I accepted his request but do you really think I would stay here if I didn't like you?" I said and I realised too late what I said.

"W..what?" She said and she looked at me.

"I mean come on. If he told me to live with you, I would live with you but I won't do all these things if I didn't like you." Aishh..I said it again.

"S..so you like me?" She said.

"No! Yes..no..Yes I like you!" I was really confused. I did like her, more than I thought I would.

We looked at each other in silence and I sighed. "There is no turning back right?"

"What do you meamm!" Kirah tried to say but I was already kissing her.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yaahahhhaa the first kiss! This was unexpected rightt?? It's all thanks to our little Yuri~~ 😆

Thanks a lot for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!