Shopping

Kirah's POV

I was cooking and looked nervously at the clock. I almost burned my hand twice today.

"Unnie, don't worry it's just my mother coming over." Yuri said lying on the sofa. I glared at her. "Yaa, she is your mother but my future mother-in-law. I want her to like me.."

"She already likes you." Yuri yawned. "Jimin oppa can't stop talking about you so she already knows everything."

I chuckled and focused again on cooking. Jimin has been living for 3 weeks with his parents and I missed him so much even though we saw each other everyday at the studio.

Now that the competition ended, which we won with a great amount of votes, we don't really have a reason to stay with each other for hours.

He had to go back to teach the students and I needed to work on my upcoming fashion show. They already found a new secretary. Fortunately it was a guy.

The bell rang and Yuri jumped up. "Eomma came!" She ran to open the door and I quickly washed my hands and wiped them. I'm not nervous, no not at all.

Mrs. Park came in and I smiled at her. "Mrs. Park, it's been a while!" I said and I hugged her. She hugged me back and chuckled.

"Kirah, darling. Please call me eomma. I'll be your mother-in-law in a few weeks." She smiled kindly at me and I blushed a bit.

"Yes...eomma.." It was really weird to call her mother. I've just started to call Seungmin's mother eomma as well. I don't deserve all their love, but here I am. Their kindess is overwhelming.

We sat down and started to eat and I gave some details about the wedding and the wedding dress. She was very excited to know that I was going to design Jimin's suit.

"I need to thank that girl Hyorin! She is so kind for designing your wedding dress!" We all laughed and made jokes together and decided to go out for some shopping.

"Omo, I don't know what I'm going to wear for the wedding unnie!" Yuri yelled when we entered a store with beautiful dresses.

We looked through all the dresses but Yuri wasn't impressed. "These dresses are all so..boring. I want something to impress Jungkook. I want him to go crazy when he sees me..I want him to jump on-"

"Yuri!" Eomma yelled and we all laughed. I looked at Yuri who was now wearing jeans and a sweater. Honestly, I never saw her in anything else.

She was always wearing jeans or sweatpants when she was dancing at the studio. She never had a decent date with Jungkook and I wanted to do something for her.

"Yuri, let's go to another store. I know a good store not far from here." She nodded a bit dissappointed and we went out to the other store.

We entered the store and I saw Yuri looking around. "The design is so cute! It's all so vintage!" Mrs. Park..no..eomma was also impressed and we looked through the clothes.

There were a few dresses but I already had something in my mind. "Mrs-eomma? Why don't you sit there. I already have something for Yuri to change into." She smiled at me when she heard me calling her eomma.

She went to sit on a bench in front of the changing room and I quickly took the things I needed. I went to Yuri and gave her the things I had in my hands.

"Go change into this." I whispered and I saw her looking confused. "But..it's not a dress?"

I winked at her and pushed her in the changing room closing the curtains. I sat on the bench and we waited for Yuri to finish.