News

Kirah's POV

"Please. Don't go." Jimin said and my heart broke when I saw him begging me to stay.

"Honey, I can't. This is really important." I sighed and he held my hands.

"I'm going to die. I can't live without you!" Jimin said dramatically and I laughed.

"Jimin, it's only for two weeks!" I laughed again and he pouted. I've been invited to a few fashion shows in Paris and Jimin didn't want to let me go. It was a very important occasion because I could make some connections.

"You have to call me everyday and update me about everything." He said after thinking and I smiled.

"Of course. I will." I said and I kissed him. I'm going to miss you as well.

He kissed me back and cupped my face. "You know. If I could I would have come with you..no I'm going to-"

"No." I interrupted him. "You have a great responsibility. Your dance studio is too big now to miss any intructors."

He sighed and knew I was right. Over these years, some companies have decided to train their trainees in Jimin's studio. The money was flowing in but it was very tiring.

We were in the living room of our new house and I smiled. Our first apartment when we got married was very small but cozy. When we both could afford a house we decided to rent a house.

The house had three rooms which was very good if we ever planned to have kids. Our room was very big and it even had it's own dressing room.

The house was not that big but is was enough for us. We liked it, it was close to work and it was close to our friends.

"We haven't been going on a date you know..." Jimin said and I punched him.

"Is going to Busan not a date for you?" I asked and he avoided his eyes with a smile.

"Let's just stay home for tonight. I want to be in your arms." I said and I hugged Jimin.

He hugged me back and rested his chin on my head. "You smell good.." He said and I chuckled.

"Let's go to bed...I'm tired.." I said and he looked at me with eyes expecting something.

I giggled and shook my head. "I feel so exhausted Jimin..not today. Let's just hug each other to sleep. I don't want you to let me go tonight."

Jimin understood and he picked me up carrying me to bed. He managed to carry me every night to bed in these three years. It was our tradition and I loved it. It made us fall in love with each other again.

"Good night." He said and kissed me softly on my lips when we were cuddling.

"Good night. I love you." I said and I closed my eyes.

Jimin's POV

It has been a week. An entire week. Kirah hasn't contacted me at all and I was so worried. The only text I got was when she got on the plane but then nothing.

She went alone. Hyorin couldn't go so Kirah went alone. I sighed and my tears were almost coming out. I tried to call her phone but didn't reach it. I tried to call the fashion show organisers and they said she hadn't arrived.

I looked at the news scared of a plane accident but there was nothing. Where the hell is she? What if she was abducted. It's all my fault.

I pulled my hair out of despair and my tears were slowly streaming over my cheeks. I shouldn't have let her go. I should have gone with her.

My wife. The love of my love. My world. My universe. Gone, dissapeared into the darkness and there was nothing we could do.

"Oppa...please don't cry. We're going to find her." Yuri said and she sat next to me in our new office.

"H-how?" I managed to say. I haven't talked to anyone in these three days scared I will break and cry the entire time.

I was a wrack. I had to do something but at the same time I was scared to know more. What if something really bad happened to her and I couldn't see her anymore?

"I've called Yoongi oppa. He said he's going to investigate. Oppa don't worry and trust him. He already helped you find Kir-" Yuri stopped when she realised she said the name of my wife.

Everytime they said her name it was as if something in my body wasn't working. I started to tremble and my tears worked their way out of my eyes and I didn't even realise it. I just couldn't imagine a life without her.

Hoseok suddenly banged on the door and looked angry at me. He pulled me up and punched me. "Jimin listen! Nothing is going to help if you're just sitting and crying in a corner! You still have an entire group of trainees you need to care for. You are getting yourself in danger!"

I shook my head. "It doesn't matter anymore. She's gone...why should I keep on living?"

Hoseok pushed me. "You go to the practice room now. You need to get a bit distracted. Go help the other students."

Yuri got up and held my arm. "I'll go with you. Let's go."

We went to the studio and I stood there like a zombie while Yuri was explaining some things. I just looked at the ground thinking about nothing or everything.

Suddenly Yuri gasped but I just kept staring at the ground. "O-oppa.."

I kept staring at the ground when I heard a voice I thought I would never hear again. I looked up and saw Kirah in front of me. Kirah. My wife. My universe. The light in my life.

I didn't believe my eyes. It was only one week but it was if I hadn't seen her for an eternity.

She came closer to me and smiled slightly and I stood there frozen like a statue. "I-Is this a d-dream?" I said and I was scared to touch her. Scared that this was indeed a dream and I would wake up with the fact I would never see Kirah again.

She shook her head and placed her hand on my cheek. "It's not." She said and her tears flowed out just like mine did.

I hugged her tightly and realised that this was real. It was not a dream, not a hallucination.

"What..why..no where..how?" I couldn't find my words and Kirah smiled at me but it was as if she wanted to tell me something.

"Jimin..." she said while cupping my face.

"I'm pregnant."

---------------------------------------------------------

Omoo I went out for an entire day and couldn't update I'm soooo sorryy 😢😭

I hope you liked this chapter which had a fast pace but with a very unexpected end! (I hope so..)

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting and I hope you enjoyed it!