Mission

Jimin's POV

I looked at my phone and saw 10 missed calls from Kirah. Weird...why is she calling so much? I'll call back when I'm home.

I stepped in the car and drived to the apartment. After Kirah left, I remembered I left my phone in the office so I went back to get it.

I called Kirah as soon as I got in the apartment but there was no answer. I called a few times but there was still no answer.

I decided to call Seungmin and she picked up.

"Hi, Seungmin. Kirah called me but my phone was at the office. I just took it and I tried to call her but she doesn't answer me. Is there something wrong? I said.

"J-Jimin? Where are you?" Seungmin asked and I heard her voice trembling.

"I'm at home.." I answered and I suddenly felt something heavy on my heart.

"You'll need to come right now!" Seungmin yelled and I jumped up. I ran to the car and started it.

I took a deep breath and raced to Seungmin's apartment. My heart was beating the whole time. What's wrong with Kirah?

I parked the car and ran to the apartment building. I pressed on the elevator but it was too slow so I took the stairs to the 7th floor.

Seungmin opened the door when I knocked. I entered and saw Jin standing there worried. "What..what happened, where is Kirah? I said still panting.

Seungmin started to cry and Jin was comforting her. They didn't say anything and I looked in all the rooms but she wasn't there.

"WHERE IS KIRAH?!" I yelled with all my might and Seungmin cried even harder.

"Her father is out of jail...and she went to him to save you." Jin said calmly.

"S-save me? But.." I couldn't speak anymore.

"It was a trap! He described you and convinced Kirah that you were kidnapped. So she went to get you." Seungmin said still crying.

"He said that if we called the police he will kill you and that's why we didn't call..but you are here now and Kirah is with him! What should we do?!" Seungmin said and she wiped her tears.

"Simple," I said calmly, "I'm going to her. Give me the adress."

Jin and Seungmin looked at me with widened eyes. "But how will you save her? He can have a knife or a gun or worse he can have both!"

"I don't care." I said and I took my phone. I called Yoongi. He was a good friend and he worked with the police.

"Hyung, I need a bulletproof vest." I said when he picked up. I explained everything briefly and he said that he will be there in 10 minutes.

We waited and Yoongi came in with two tall guys. He shaked my hand and nodded to Jin and Seungmin.

"I brought Namjoon and Taehyung with me. Namjoon is a very good hacker so he can trace Kirah's phone."
I looked Namjoon. I always forgot how tall he was and how intimidating he looked. He smiled at me. "You can trust me, Jimin."

"And this is Taehyung, he is my assistant and he is..just Taehyung." Yoongi continued.

Taehyung smiled at me with a rectangular smile and shook my hand really hard. "Nice to meet you! I'm Taehyung but you can call me Tae!"

I smiled at him and Yoongi coughed. "Now let's work." He said while trying to hide a yawn.

Namjoon sat down and opened his laptop. "Can you give me her phone number?" He said and I gave it to him. I didn't even had to look at my phone. I recited it without thinking twice.

He started to move his fingers really fast and we all waited in silence. After what seemed like centuries, Namjoon closed his laptop.

"I got the adress. They moved to an old warehouse. Kirah's phone is still on. I think that the father is waiting for you Jimin..."

"So he must have prepared something..." Yoongi said while opening a black bag.

He gave me a bulletproof vest and looked in my eyes. "Jimin, are you sure you want to do this? If he aims at your head, you're dead."

I nodded. "I don't care. Kirah needs to be saved."

Yoongi sighed. I put on the vest and wore a sweater on it so it won't be visible. We made the last checks and left the apartment.

Kirah's POV

I tried to open my eyes but all I saw was black. I tried to move but my hands were tied and my legs as well.

"Finally you're awake." Someone said and I turned my head to the voice.

"Who are you?!" I yelled and I tried to sound strong.

"Hihihiihi," the voice chuckled, "don't you recognise your own father's voice?"

Suddenly the black was removed and everything was bright. My eyes were getting accustomed to the light and I saw a man in front of me.

He smiled creepily at me. "Kiraaah..remember??" He said and he took out a soju bottle and began to drink.

I gulped as all the memories came back. As a little kid I knew everytime he drank from that bottle he would abuse me.

"Oh you remember?" He said and he slapped me really hard.

"It's because of you that I got in jail!" He yelled and he punched me.

I could taste the blood in my mouth but I remained calm. It's okay as long as Jimin is not here.

When I arrived at the house, I saw it was empty and realised it was a trap. I wanted to return but someone hit me on my head and I fell.

"You're not saying anything? Hah, your boyfriend is on his way, believe me." He started to chuckle.

"What boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend!" I yelled. Don't tell me...

"Don't lie you bitch! Jimin, Park Jimin. You two are living together. I know everything..hahahahaah!" He punched me again and I lost my patience.

"Why are you doing this! Leave him alone, you can kill me, but don't touch him!! You're not human, you disgusting monster!!" I screamed and I hoped someone could hear me but he only started to laugh.

My father grabbed my chin and forced me to look into his eyes. "I'm going to kill him in front of you and I'll let you live in pain my darling."

---------------------------------------------------------

What a monster!! But yeah...what is going to happeeeen? You'll find out next week hahah but...there is a possibility that I'll update sooner...maaybe...if I have enough time...

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!!