Right?

Kirah's POV

"Noo!!" I woke up and realised it was a dream...again. I wiped my sweat and stood up.

It has been a week since Jimin stayed with Hoseok and I have been having multiple nightmares every night. It was even worse before Jimin moved in. He has been ignoring me in the office and only talked to me when necessary. If I knew this would happen...

The doorbell rang and my heart started beating. I opened the door. "Jimin?"

But it was not Jimin. Seungmin was standing there and her smile faded when she saw me.

"Kirah! Why are you looking so pale?" She held my hand and squeeled. "Omo, you're so hot? You have a fever!" She placed her hand on my forehead.

"Where is Jimin? Why are you alone?" She asked and looked at me.

I was holding back my tears. "He's staying with Hoseok. We...had an argument?"

We went to the living and sat down on the sofa. Seungmin looked at me with her arms crossed. "Girl, you have to explain some things."

"Well, last week Jimin's mother came and she said we had to marry and...anyway Jimin kissed me and I slapped him." I was really trying my best not to cry.

"Kirah, how could you slap him? He's not like the other guys!" Seungmin yelled.

"You said that with every guy that wanted to go out with me and do you remember what happened?"

Seungmin gulped and looked sorry at me. "Kirah, but Jimin is different. Even you know that. You never liked the guys you met.."

"The fact that I almost have been raped by several guys is haunting me every night, Seungmin." My tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"I can't sleep at night because I'm scared to dream again." I said and I really felt tired. This week was so tiring for me.

"Why don't you call Jimin and ask him to come back?" Seungmin asked wiping my tears.

"I rejected him remember? And he doesn't like me, he said it was a big mistake to kiss me. I don't even know why his words hurt me that much."

"Idiot," Seungmin laughed, "it's because you like him."

"But liking is not loving right? I know him now for 3 weeks. That's not a lot." I asked.

"Are you serious? Don't you remember..I fell in love with Jin the moment I saw him and after a week we started going out." She said and she smiled thinking about Jin.

Seungmin then looked at me and held my shoulders. "Look Kirah, eventually liking will turn to loving. When you like someone and you can't stop it. You'll love him more and more."

"But how do I know if I really like him?" I asked as if was a kid still new to these things..which I was.

"Simple, if he's near you and your heart starts to beat faster, if you think about him all the time, if you want his attention, if you worry about him, if you want to look pretty when he's with you...and more things."

I nodded making notes in my mind. So it's easy, right? I'll see what happens tomorrow when I go to work.

~~~

I was at the office feeling really tired and my fever was still there. I saw Jimin coming in and my heart started beating faster.

I smiled at him but he looked at me with his cold eyes and went to the practice room. My smile faded and I looked down dissapointed but I got startled when I heard a bang on the table.

I looked up and saw Jimin looking angry at me. He came to me and his expression changed. "Why are you pale? Did you forget to eat? Why are you not taking care of yourself!?" He yelled and I winced.

He realised he was yelling and sighed. He placed his hand on my forehead. "You're having a fever, go home." He removed his hands and turned around.

"No!" I yelled and he turned back to me looking confused.

I stood up from my chair and walked up to Jimin. "I'm not going home alone. I want you to come back Jimin. I was the one who made a mistake..because I.." suddenly I felt my head hurting and my sight going away. Everything turned black and the last thing I saw was Jimin running to me.

~~~

I woke up but my eyes were still closed. I felt someone stroking my hair and I didn't want it to stop. I remembered what happened and opened my eyes.

I looked around and saw I was in my room. Jimin looked at me with a smile. "Are you feeling better?"

"Did I pass out?" My voice cracked and I felt really tired. I was having a hard time to open my eyes.

"Yes, Seungmin told me you've been having nightmares and didn't get to sleep. Why didn't you tell me?" Jimin said and I wanted to answer but I felt really tired.

"Later..I want to sleep now..." I mumbled. Jimin nodded and he stood up to leave me alone but I grabbed his wrist.

"Don't leave..stay with me..." I said and I pulled him next to me. He looked at me with wide eyes but I ignored everything and pulled him closer to me.

I felt his warmth and closed my eyes. A smile started to appear on my face. "Now I can sleep in peace."

I started to fall asleep and felt Jimin wrapping his arms around me. I felt really happy in his embrace. So I do love him right?

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was a little shorter but my exams are coming so I had to study T_T

I hope you enjoyed it and till next week! ♡♡♡