[22]

"Okay, you guys, I'm back with another YouTube video and I know I haven't had contact with y'all in forever but I've been really really really really really busy," Yemi took a deep breath, "which I will tell you about in a separate video but right now," she clicked her tongue and looked at all the products in front of her, "I'm finna beat my face."

She picked up her favorite foundation and dropped it on her brush.

"A lot of you guys ask what my basic makeup routine is so I definitely gotchu. I already primed my face with my favorite primer," she held it up and smiled, "so, let's get started."

After ten minutes of applying makeup to her face slowly and sort of informing people on what each product did -- she didn't know why she did that sometimes because she'd just end up speeding the video and doing a voiceover -- Yemi heard her door open. She looked up at the cameras mirror and saw Zayn scamper past her with no shirt on.

"What are you doing?"

"Writing an article," he replied, lying on the bed so he was still in the shot, he just didn't know, "what are you doing?"

"A YouTube video," she replied, making a face at the camera and thinking about what she was going to say about him in the voiceover later. Yemi continued to contour her face, using a darker shade to draw on her cheeks.

"Nice."

"I didn't know you were off today," Yemi said, putting her beauty blender in setting powder.

"Yeah, it's one of those broadway shows I have to review. You wanna come with me?"

"You have extra tickets?"

"Yeah."

"I'd love to them," she smiled. "My mom can watch Jah, she loves him to death."

"Your mom knows about us?" he asked, furrowing his brows as he typed.

"Of course, she wiped her hands as she let it bake. Yemi got up and sat beside him, "she's actually just like me when she wants to, so I told her about y'all early on."

"Mhm," Zayn lied on his back and looked at her, "how are you today?"

"I'm fine," she stared at his chest and his happy trail before smiling wider, "you're getting fatter."

"I'm afraid this is as far as I'm gonna get," he laughed, "I've always been skinny."

"Must be nice," Yemi got up and sat back at her vanity.

"Hey, do you know why Nadiely keeps glaring at me?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, when I went in the shop the other day, she just stared at me. She wanted to kill me I swear."

"We had a falling out," she replied, blending everything in, "as in, the whole salon heard me yell at her."

"And it was about me," he guessed, turning away from the laptop, "look, I don't--"

"Zayn, its nothing like what you're thinking. She started bringing up money when she knows she owes me. I had to set the record straight and she got mad at the truth," Yemi rolled her eyes and turned to him, "plus, she's always jealous when I hang with other people, but she can do it all the time. So I'm done."