[45]

"Bienvidos, todos, I'm back with another YouTube video," Yemi smiled at her camera and put her hands up, "don't kill me, though. My schedule is hectic. I'm in the process of caring for my four month old and working on launching a few more products for my makeup line."

"What a busy bee," Zayn muttered beside her, reading his own parts of the magazine he wrote in.

"I know right," she adjusted Salma in her lap and squeezed her little arm fat, "and this lil' baby has been so clingy today, goodness."

"Because she's spoiled."

"By you, idiot." Yemi raised her eyebrows, "anyway, today's video has been highly requested for the past what, Zayn? Like, six months, a year or something."

"I dunno."

"He's doing my makeup," she explained with a nervous smile, "y'all don't know this about him but he likes messing with my stuff. Like, I test new makeup products on him because his skin is just... I hate him. He doesn't care."

"As long as I get to pick out the shadow colors," Zayn input.

"Totally. So today he's going to be doing my makeup," she looked at him, "I hope you know what you're getting into. And I hope you put your art slash journalism degree thingy to good use."

"You already know what the fuck goin' on," he grinned.

"You're amazing."

"Thank you."

"I also might be breastfeeding at some point because I can."

"Alright," Zayn started, looking at the products she set out in front of them, "where's the primer?"

"I already did that, Zayn."

"Aw," he picked up a beauty blender and an orange concealer. "Okay, so, this is used to cover up like, dark spots...right?" he looked at Yemi for confirmation, she just nodded, "aw yeah. So I'm gonna do like this," he painted on small dots on her cheeks and under her eyes, "and then I gotta use the egg thingy."

"And it's already wet?"

"Mhm," he blended in the color corrector and smiled, "fuck, I'm basically the best."

"You haven't even put on foundation!" She laughed, watching him open the foundation bottle.

"No, I'm like, so great," Zayn applied more product to her face, "your skin looks so nice, baby. Have I told you that?"

"Thank you," Yemi blushed, looking at his eyelashes, "you're honestly better that this than I thought."

I like to surprise you," the foundation was fully on her face and now he moved to highlight, "okay, you guys. Now I'm gonna highlight with..." he examine the small tube, "Colourpop no filter concealer in the color Fawn. So, yeh."

"Yeh," she repeated.

"Shut up," he opened the tube and applied the light concealed to their respective spots, "and I learned you gotta let it sit for a little, ya know. Let it really get in ya pores. Yo, this is like the Lion King. 'Simba'," he said the last word while marking her forehead, "'remember who you are. You are my son--'"

"Shut up!"

"'--and the one true King.'"

"Zayn!" Yemi giggled, pushing him lightly, "shut your mouth."

He hummed, kissing part of her cheek. "Cutie."

"Anyways," she rolled her eyes, "today, Salma turns four months. Yay!" the baby chewed on her own thumb and looked at Yemi's crazy looking face, "my chubby lil' bunny."