[34]

"So, Yemi," the interviewer began, "I...I just have to say, you look fantastic."

Yemi wasn't one to brag, but she did in fact look great. "Thank you," she stepped closer to hear him better.

"How are you? I see your business is expanding rapidly, your makeup is in stores now!"

"Yeah, I mean, the whole process is nerve wracking but it's worth it. My makeup is now in Ulta and Sephora and classified as high end, which is crazy to me."

"Anything to expect in the future?"

She looked up in thought. "Uh...well, as you know I'm all the way a L'Oréal girl, but for future videos I'll be using my own cosmetics to sort of give viewers a look into what they're buying. It's mostly for darker shades but it's going really good so I'm making lighter tones as we speak," she shrugged cutely and smiled, "I also want to create powders for people with oily skin so I'm really looking forward to my new businesses."

"That's great!" he said enthusiastically. "Beautiful, beautiful. Speaking of business," he raised his bushy brows while Yemi just gushed, "I don't mean to get into yours, but--"

"Yes you do, Bradley," she laughed, "your lways want to know."

"Hey," he put his hands out, "at east you know. So, I know we've seen him plenty of times but what's his name and how is he doing?"

"His name is Zayn," Yemi grinned, "and he's doing great, very great."

"And the kid in the videos, is that his son?"

"Most definitely," she furrowed her brows and tried not to laugh, "they look smack alike, you can't go wrong there."

"His name is Jah?"

"Basically. He's so cute, I love him."

"Right, right," he smiled, "so how serious is it now, he's been on the channel with you for about four months or so?"

"I mean, we've been together longer than that, about six going on seven, so, I'd say it's serious, but," she shrugged, "a lot of situations have brought us so much closer and were having fun while at it. It's also weird because I feel like I've known him for a very long time."

"I see, you guys are so beautiful together! All three of you."

"Thank you so much, I appreciate it."

"One more question, this is from a fan but we're all wondering--"

"Lay it on me."

"Will Zayn ever release his skincare routine and or make his own channel?"

Yemi laughed, leaning back and covering her mouth. "Oh my God."

"Serious question."

"Well," she stood up straight and just grinned, "he's very camera shy, and believe it or not, it's really cute to see him all hyper but that's just his nerves. Zayn's skincare routine is still from his teen years, so he never dealt with acne--"

"Lucky ass--"

"Very lucky. but I mean, I've talked to him about it and hopefully he's not that shy to spill his secrets. I don't even know the routine, but I do know he uses cleansing face masks at night sometimes," she thought about it, "that's literally all I know, besides the fact that he doesn't really use much in general. I use more than him. And he's definitely not interested in making his own channel."