[42]

"Yemi, tell your subscribers what day it is."

She turned around, smiling at the camera and Zayn. "It's my due date."

"And tell them what we're doing today."

"My gender reveal party," she rolled her eyes, "and yes I know it's very late but I was lazy so let's just hope he...or she," she put a finger up, "will come at least after everyone leaves."

"Which we don't know when because why?" Zayn prompted.

"Black people are never on time," she mumbled, "it's the truth! And I have no shame," she held her fist up while Zayn laughed. "Uh, I also uploaded the video from the other day about the pregnancy prank, so check that out--"

"Scared the crap out of me--"

"I told him--" she couldn't stop laughing, "you'll see it," because Zayn almost had a heart attack a few days ago. Yemi had been acting like her stomach was hurting all day and later on spilled some water on herself and claimed she was going into labor.

Zayn was far from ready. She had him running around like a chicken with its head cut off, and for the rest of the day, he watched her, even when the prank was over and she felt completely fine.

"I still hate you for it," Zayn mumbled.

"You love me," Yemi scrunched her nose and smiled at him, "say it."

"I love you, now shut up and tell them what else you're doing."

"We're doing a plaster mold of my baby bump!" she said excitedly, "I'm sorry, but my boobs are huge, like between D and Double D, so I need to document this because I know I'm going right back to a B cup after this. Terrible."

Zayn laughed, setting the camera down on its stand, in front of her backdrop and where they were going to plaster.

"Wait, nah, lemme show y'all this," she pulled the tshirt off and fixed her bra, "look. When the heck--" she took a deep breath, "mi pechos se grande y lechoso. Lo hace me triste ellos será...eh," she pouted, "còmo se dice...small? I forgot."

"I don't fucking know," he shrugged with a grimace.

"How do you say small?" she repeated.

"Oh...pequeña?"

"There! I basically said my boobs are like...huge and milky and then I said--"

"She's sad they're going to be small again." he cut in, mixing the solution to make a thick paste.

"You're so smart baby," Yemi kissed the corner of his mouth, "I love you."

"I love you too, baby," he deflated a little and grinned with closed lips, "so much."

"Angle this up a little so I can take my bra off."

"Alright," Zayn did as she said and finished stirring the paste, "ready?"

"Mhm," she took her bra off, "I'll be answering a few questions, live from my Twitter, too. Since this is a vlog."

Zayn used the brush and painted a straight line across her chest to start.

"'Where's Jahdai?' He's at his abuela's. He likes spending the night there and I guess she doesn't mind."