» First Meeting #3

3/7
Original date posted: April 4,2017
——————————————————
A/N
Ok final three, enjoy!

Jin:
What began as a beautiful summer day ended in a catastrophe, you and your soon to be EX-Boyfriend had just confessed to cheating on you the night before. You stopped walking, "wait what?!, with who?!" You felt yourself grow more angry and loud with each word. Probably wasn't the best place to be considering many bystanders were around. You ripped your hand from his as well, "I'm sorry Y/N it just happened and-" he started momentarily but you cut him off with your hand not wanting to hear more. "H-how could you do this to me?" You said quieter trying to keep tears in your eyes, but unfortunately it wasn't working. "I'm leaving, don't you dare came near me again!" You said with a loud sob as you ran away to the farthest park bench. You sat down as soon as you reached it without even realizing another person was already there. You covered your eyes with your palms as you tried to control yourself letting out small gasps. Jin had put down his book and turned to your crying figure, this bench was the farthest however he had heard everything. He gently tapped your shoulder, "are you ok?" He asked quietly as if he was speaking to a person sleeping, you shook your head 'no' feeling even worse now that you felt humiliated. He sighed "Pardon me for saying this but heard everything, and I don't think he deserves someone  like you"

 He sighed "Pardon me for saying this but heard everything, and I don't think he deserves someone  like you"

Namjoon:
It was just a regular day, relaxing and full of nothing but stuff you felt like doing. Currently you were at the local market to pick up some groceries, surprisingly there wasn't many people in the store, which also made you happy because there wasn't going to be a huge line at the checkout. Grabbing your last desired item you calmly made your way to the one cashier open, a tall man was just finishing paying for his things, and to be honest he was quiet attractive at first glance so you didn't mind the almost to short of wait there. Finally he was done and nodded to you as he left. The cashier rang through your items and you were about to leave to but you noticed a wallet on the ground, you quickly picked it up with your other hand and opened it, (of course to see the drivers licence to see who's it was) and unsurprisingly it belongs to the man who was just before you in line, you ran out of the store just in time to see his tall figure turn a corner far down the street. You ran as quick as your feet could carry you to catch up to him and eventually you did. "Excuse me! You dropped this!" You yelled as soon as he was within a short distance from you, he turned around and stopped walking. His eyes went wide realizing it really was his. He took a few running steps towards you "thanks" he gently took it from you and kind of studied your face for a few seconds "man, you look familiar"

 He took a few running steps towards you "thanks" he gently took it from you and kind of studied your face for a few seconds "man, you look familiar"

Jimin:
Just your luck, as if work hadn't been stressful that day, the sudden downpour of rain had made it even worse. Realizing you didn't bring an umbrella you started to run faster home, but unfortunately home was quite a few blocks away, you sighed annoyed pulling your thin jacket tighter around you as you continued your trudge to your safe haven. A light tap on your shoulder startled you, you turned around quickly. You saw a boy lift his large umbrella up a little more and you were able to see his face. He was shorter and was astonishingly handsome. "Can I help you?" You asked after a moment, "well I noticed you walking in this cold without an umbrella to I'm offering to come under mine so you won't catch a cold, if you want that is" he said with a beautiful smile. you gave a little smile back, "sure as long as it isn't an inconvenience to you.." you replied slowly getting under the umbrella. "Not at all"

A/NOk done!, sorry these probably aren't the best but it's really late and I'm still up for some reason, so goodbye and thanks so much for reading!

A/N
Ok done!, sorry these probably aren't the best but it's really late and I'm still up for some reason, so goodbye and thanks so much for reading!.