» Jimin- I Can Be Your Hero: Part 1

Original date posted: June 18, 2017
——————————————————
A/N
*WARNING: DEALS WITH ABUSE, SO IF THIS SUBJECT IS TRIGGERING PLEASE DON'T READ*
But enjoy.

Once again you are sat in front of your vanity dabbing at your face with face concealer from the millionth time, why? Because of your 'boyfriends' last outburst.

Bleh.... boyfriend how dare you even think about calling him that word, he barely could be called a human -because for the past four months he had been an absolute nightmare. Throwing you to often of occasional insults and even escalating to physical violence and yet in the end he claims he 'loves you'.

Of course you could've just left him, however due to some complications and circumstances that unfortunately wasn't a choice. So you had to be numb and take it, your only escape was your best friend (and first love) Jimin.

However you couldn't tell him anything, because you were to afraid of the outcomes that could possibly happen,And besides you didn't want to burden him. You had gotten quite good at covering occasional bruises that would pop up and even if you couldn't you always had a smart excuse to convince him.

You sent him a text, hands still shaking a little from shock and fear. Telling him to hurry to pick you up, luckily tonight was one of the few nights you could sneak out and meet with him, because if 'he' ever found out you were with him. Let's just say death would be the least of your worries.

Then just like a miracle you saw two headlights pull into the driveway, you quickly put a meaningless smile on your face, grabbed your purse and dashed out of the house.

~~~~ Le time skip ~~~~
The night had been perfect, just the two of you on a evening turned nighttime walk by the water, followed by ice cream and a photo-op.

It was perfect, you wished this time with him could last until the day you died.

Currently you were at his house on the couch watching a cute rom-com movie all comfortably with him.

"You know Y/N I don't know how you'll react to this but-" Jimin had started speaking but was interrupted by the doorbell and loud knocks on the door.

"Who could that be?" He said going up to the door and opening it hesitantly, within seconds the door flew open and Jimin was pushed against the wall by the devil himself... your boyfriend.

"Hey let go of him right now!" You screamed getting up abruptly and walking towards him, with confidence and fear at the same time.

His fist was raised ready to punch Jimin square in the face, put you grabbed it first causing it to go right to your other eye.

You let out a scream of pain, dropping to the floor. You coward on the floor just listening to Jimin and him yell and throw little punches here and there.

Within minutes after, Jimin finally got away from him and quickly grabbed your wrist pulling you behind him.

You two had almost made it out the door but was grabbed harshly by your now ex-boyfriend.

"Who said you could leave?!"
A/N
Hi!, wow we're gaining reads fast!. Thank you all so much for reading.

I promise once finals and school is done for the summer I'll be able to update more, but for now ....thank you for reading!.