» BTS - Your Magic Shop

Hello everyone, honestly I have no idea what kept me from writing an imagine like this for so long. Since hearing magic shop this whole vast scene of a safe secluded place by a body of water has been in my head. Unfortunately the kind of scene I was thinking of I couldn't really find. But the picture attached was close enough. So when reading this i would suggest listening to Magic Shop itself.

I'm really gonna try my best and make you feel happy while reading this as but I wanted to omit some specific details as I wanted you to decide what happens in this magic shop of yours, I simply am providing you with an outline.

So enjoy and I apologize in advance if you hate typed out lyrics but uhh actually if all this just makes you cringe...I apologize in advance. Lol

Warning: Deals with subject manner that may be a trigger
————————————————————————-
"I know that you're hesitating because even if you say the truth
In the end it will all return as scars
I'm not going to say anything blatant like "find strength"
I will let you hear my story, let you hear it."
~
It was a particularly dark night. let's face it, life can be overwhelming sometimes. It can be unfair and leave you wandering why and how things turned out the way they are. But the truth is that's just what life is, it's unpredictable and can change in a second.

There's gonna be good and bad days and usually the bad days are gonna feel so much longer than the good ones but they pass and until then there's a special place you can go: your own Magic Shop that waits for you when you need a break.

Tonight was the night the magic shop will reveal itself to you.

Carefully wiping your tears, you feel yourself grow tired. It's exhausting to stay strong for so long but you'll soon see that all along there's seven special boys who are always cheering you on and soon it would be time to meet.

Looking at the BTS poster just across from your bed you can't help but smile, when everything else feels like it's going wrong at least they'll be there. Taking a deep breath in you close your eyes and lay back wanting the real world to stop just for a while around you.

When you open your eyes you gasp. What was around you was no longer your bedroom walls but instead a peaceful forest and a candle lit path that was directly in front of the bench you found yourself sat on.

You weren't afraid.

It felt as though everything and anything that had ever caused you pain at once had never even existed in the first place. You slowly stand up and admire the stars in the sky, they seemed at that moment to only shine for you and you felt driven to walk forward.

"I do believe your galaxy
I want to listen to your melody
Your stars in the Milky Way
Don't forget that I found you anyways
At the end of my despair
You're the last reason
For me who was standing at the edge of the cliff
Live."

A voice so soft could be heard as you walked almost trance like towards it. You were mesmerized and the voice was so familiar- it couldn't be? Could it...?. Yes with a soft smile THE Kim Namjoon aka RM of BTS was there looking at you from the front door of a house.

You couldn't find your voice the whole time, just merely tearing up and walking faster and faster until you grew into a run towards his opening arms. His embrace couldn't have been warmer. Your tears couldn't have felt better to shed.