» Taehyung - Precious

A/N:

A soft Yandere Taehyung Drabble

Warnings: Drugging, Kidnapping, breaking and entering, delusional behaviour, light bondage

But I just wanted to make it clear that I absolutely DO NOT condone or intend on romanticizing this behaviour and nor does this have anything to do with Kim Taehyung in real life either.

—————————————————

They say love makes you blind and Taehyung was the embodiment of it.

When he broke into your apartment that night he didn't think he was doing anything wrong, and when he pressed a chloroform soaked hand towel to your nose and mouth he thought of it as convenience, as he would hate to leave marks of any kind on your perfect skin. Finally as he packed your clothes into a suitcase, all that he could think about was how perfect your newly intertwined lives would be.

Every so often he would look at your sleeping form and have to restrain himself from pressing his lips against yours, but he wasn't a monster. He would never take advantage of your unconsciousness and do anything to you that you weren't aware of.  But not even for a single moment did he think what he was doing was sick or illegal. In his mind you were his and when something belongs to you, it was your right to take it.

With the final pieces of your clothing carefully packed. He zipped up the suitcase then sat on your bed. The whole time he had a love sick look in his eyes and a small smile on his face. Your drug induced form steadily breathed in and out, an expression of peacefulness returned to your face after the terrified look in your eyes as you at first tired to fight but was ultimately forced back to sleep. But even as Taehyung watched your strength leave you under his weight and your eyes slowly close he kept a look of pure love on his face and kissed your cheek. Now you were in his lap, sideways with your head on his shoulder as Taehyungs hand gently cupped your cheek. He felt bad for what he had to do next but in his twisted mind it was all for your safety. Opening his backpack he took out a couple silk scarves, he figured these would do the least amount of damage if worse came to worse and you tried to fight once you regained consciousness.

He turned the both of you so now you were sitting up against his chest. As carefully as he could he tied the silk around your wrists, before laying you back down and moving to do the same to your ankles. He did this all with affection and finally with a kiss to your temple he knew he shouldn't waste anymore time to get you to the car parked outside. He was extra thankful that you were on the first floor.

He hoped the rain from the passing thunderstorm finally let up, once the lightning struck the power pole and turned the power off, it meant he didn't have to worry about any security cameras and thus felt like he was being urged to go on with his plan. So now with you safely in his arms, a car now full of both yours and his belongings. He placed you in the passenger seat and buckled you in letting your head lull to the side. Then he got in and started to drive.

"My precious" his velvety voice spoke full of affection "our new beginning awaits" and just like that out of the city he drove with you, a treasure he would never give up for anything.