» BTS - The Host Club Series

The Host Club
2/7: Kim Seokjin

Warning: mentions of insecurity and low self-esteem—————————————————

—————————————————

It was almost embarrassing how quickly you wanted to return to the club, their smiles were etched in your mind and you would find yourself smiling every time you thought about them, especially remembering the time you spent alone with Namjoon.

It was comforting to know that you could always go to them when you needed. It wasn't easy being new, and having to leave your family to study here as well hadn't made things any easier.

Therefore you now found yourself in a similar situation from a few weeks ago. This time a few girls were already standing there, you could see them holding small compact mirrors as they fixed their similar shades of lipstick. They hadn't acknowledged your presence but even you had to admit that they were pretty and to top it off; the academy uniforms fit their bodies perfectly.

You wrapped your arms around yourself and shifted your eyes to the floor, feeling a little self conscious. Suddenly you were scared that you did not live up to the non existent beauty standard that literally every other student had. You tried to push back tears from filling your eyes, maybe you shouldn't have came back.  But in the midst of your wavering self-esteem, you failed to realize that they hadn't even for a second cared about what you, or any of their guests, looked like. They had the same sparkle in their eyes every time you saw one of them in the busy halls and sometimes they offered you a little wave or a smile.

You turned around and began to walk away when you were suddenly stopped by a familiar voice. "was my beauty too intimidating?" he asked in his familiar Narcissistic tone that in reality everyone knew was only part of the character he played. You slowly turned back around, struggling to hide a little smile from spreading across your lips. "Oh hello Jin" you said softly, wiping a tear out of your eye.

Seokjin taking notice of your teary eyes pouted slightly "Whats wrong?" he asked putting a hand gently on your shoulder as he leaned down to eye level. However, before you could squeak out a single word he 'tsked' and shook his head. "No no this wont do at all; today you're mine" he winked and linked an arm with you. You weren't even going to try and fight as he lead you into the clubs common room where you saw Namjoon sitting across a table from where one of the girls from earlier sat on the other, expensive and fragile looking tea cups with tiny intricate flowers in their hands. It seemed they were already deep in some conversation.

The air smelled of freshly potted flowers and you admired the colours and looks of them as you passed the flowerbeds now bathed in sun from the drapes that were now pulled back from the stories tall windows. In fact the whole place held a different vibe from last time but it was just as nice.