» Taehyung - Let Me Know

Original date posted: May 21, 2017
——————————————————
A/N
Bit of a sad one but Enjoy!
*Sorry for any spelling mistakes*

Strong wind whipped your hair in many different directions, while a light rain falls from the darkening clouds hanging above. Normally this would be a sign to get inside but you stayed atop the large rocks floating into the ocean while a million thoughts raced around your head.

You desperately wanted to continue loving Taehyung like the three years before, but recently you found your feelings had numbed almost enough to be completely gone. You couldn't let your tears out... no,not again and not anymore.

But here you were on the brink of tears and standing alone freezing in the wind and rain, you felt foolish but you couldn't really find an alternative way to vent your confusion and ..... fear?. Was breaking up the only way to end this feeling?, all the while being terrified of losing the only man you ever truly loved.

But you had your needs to and the fact he was constantly busy being an idol on a overwhelmingly busy schedule left barely any room for him to be with you, you two were basically at a point where the only words you got from him were 'Sorry busy again' and 'Sorry have to cancel..'.

You let out a frustrated sigh pulling at your hair, you decided to sit down and stare out into the non ending water front in front of you.

Suddenly A large hand on your shoulder brought your thoughts to a stop, you swiftly turned to face the unknown body. Your lips parted at the sight of him. Yes it was him Taehyung, who seemed to have the same cloudy eyes as you.

He sat beside you without a word and sat motionless, it was at least ten minutes before his voice broke the wave and wind filled noise. "I know what you want to say, and if it's really what you want then I'll be ok to end this... to end us". He said the last word in a whisper.

You look at him expressionless, and nodded "it might be the best." You paused as tears finally ran down your face without being able to be controlled anymore. "For the both of us" you finally said not being able to face him.

You heard him let out a sad sigh, and you knew he probably was about to cry as well. "If that's what you want... at least we did our best... I'm sorry I couldn't be the man you deserve".

He started to get up but you grabbed his hand, "are you joking?, you were the best thing that ever happened to me, I loved you and I don't have any regrets... if anything I should apologize for not being the girlfriend who could put up with this life".

You stood up and he followed, "so what does this mean for us now... back to friends?" He asked with a straight face.

You stood motionless, "even that might be to hard..."

A/N
Alright so first solo imagine done! I hope you liked it, I tried my best.
Anyways I'm so excited to watch our boys at the BBMAs tomorrow, I really hope they win. They deserve it and have worked so hard.

Well thanks so much for reading And for over 200 reads on this book already! It really does means so much to me.