» Fight,You Leave and He Goes Looking For You

Original date posted: November 20, 2017
——————————————————3/7
Alright, I'm finally updating!Enjoy!~~
*SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES*

Namjoon: *His Point Of View*
"Y/N?!" I called out for the hundredth time while frantically running in the park. The temperature had dropped drastically and the rain seemed to be getting heavier. This wasn't a good sign at all, how could I be so careless and let my anger out on her?. She is my everything and I've really done it this time... now I couldn't help it, I felt the tears escape from my eyes as I abruptly stopped my movements and ran my hands through my hair. 'Oh Y/N where have you gone??' I whispered to myself. My hands dropped and I looked to my left and there was a figure facing the other way from me... I didn't know if it was her due to the dimming light the sky had left but I had to find out. I ran like my life depended on it and without second thought through my arms around the stranger without caring if it was really you. Fortunately it was... "Y/N" I gasped out... "I'm so so sorry my dear, I shouldn't have let my frustration out on you."

JungKook:*Your Point Of View*
'...Maybe I should've picked a different place' you thought to yourself as you sat down with a warm drink at a cafe that you and JungKook absolutely loved. It was bound to be to obvious of a place and he was definitely going to look for you here... but you didn't want to see him. His harsh words really hit you deep and now he was the last person you wanted to see at the moment. The only thing you could do now is sit in the farthest corner and hope he would give you space. However, not even ten minutes later you heard the cafe door swing open forcefully and then the head of hair of a man that was frantically looking for something... or perhaps someone. You let out a sigh and looked down hoping to not make eye contact but JungKook knew it was you immediately and as soon as his fast footsteps stopped at your table you found your wrist being snatched tightly as he pulled you out of the cafe.

Yoongi:
The stress of work had overwhelmed him, you tried your best to help but the only thing you got in return is a tough shove from his room. "Fine Min Yoongi if you want me gone so bad then ok I'm leaving!" You yelled slamming the door behind you. Yoongi now feeling even worse took the glass cup he was using and threw it against the wall letting out a loud yell. "What have I done?" He whispered to himself. He sighed heavily and went to grab a dust pan and broom to pick up the broken glass. After he immediately grabbed his coat and ran out the door not even closing it behind him. You sat there under a tree in the park where you and Yoongi first met, you tried your best to stop the tears but they kept coming. How could he be so cruel to you?, you were completely upset and preoccupied that you didn't even notice Yoongis figure quickly running towards you. He grabbed you harshly and as you tried to pull yourself away he gripped harder pulling you into a harsh hug that you eventually fell into. "Forgive me... please"

A/N
Thanks for putting up with my slow updates, I know I should be updating a lot faster but there's just not enough hours in the day it seems. Anyways I'm writing this watching the AMAS and I am just so proud of our boys for all they've achieved.