» BTS - Sew Your Heart Back Together

Part Two

Oh boyyy -this is gonna get messy and dark r e a l fast.

Warning: Yandere like behaviour, Kidnapping, Mentions of blood, needles, mental illness, violence, gore, and just all around creepy stuff; oof this isn't gonna be pretty...

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

-⭐️-

You slammed the door behind you, ignoring any pounds and pleads from Taehyung on the other side. You truly felt your life was falling apart, you couldn't even escape the past no matter how hard you tried. You quickly wiped away your tears threatening to fall and let the bags of groceries fall to the floor, you didn't even care if anything broke. At this point you weren't sure what to do at all.

"Y/N?... Y/N please! I promise to leave you alone if that's what you really want but just talk to me once!" Taehyung just wouldn't give up and you felt your walls built up for him slowly breaking down at the pure desperation in his voice. You cursed out loud as you slowly unlocked the door and twisted the knob. You couldn't even look up at him, just watching  his bottom half swiftly approach you.

Without hesitation, Taehyung gently pushed you back into your apartment and closed the door behind himself. You turned around and decided that the window was suddenly intriguing.

"Look at me" you heard him demand but with not much force. And it was long moments before you could work up the courage to do so. You met his sad eyes, his arms were crossed and his head was slightly tilted.

"Do you want to explain why I haven't been able to contact my best friend in over half a year?" He asked, clearly not wanting any type of excuse. Eyes shifting uneasily, fear set in when you realized you were going to have to tell the truth to him. Everything you avoided was something you had to face against.

"I don't understand... I really thought you would be happy for me, and I really wanted you to meet J-"

"That's just it..." you lamented.

"I thought I was losing you Tae and I just couldn't believe you were with someone- not to mention you didn't even tell me you were interested in someone" you finally made eye contact with him.

"Interested in someone who wasn't me"

-⭐️-

The creature who called himself the other Taehyung hummed an unsettling tune to himself as he fixed a meal for his little pet in the mirror. He thought of himself as quite generous this way- always giving but getting very little in return. It took a lot for him to let you go last night but figured it would be much more satisfying if you wanted to stay here with him by choice rather than force. So he had to patient... however, he was going to have what he wanted one way or another so it didn't really matter in the end.

"My sweet Jiminie~" he sang with a smirk on his face as he skipped down the hall where his prisoner was kept. He stopped for a second to admire his ethereal good looks in the large mirror, he felt so lucky to take form in such a handsome man. Then he stepped into it, even he had to admit- it was truly dreadful behind it.

The air had a chill and the aura felt dreadful. for a second he almost felt bad for Jimin but he knew it was Jimins choice to remain in here. Well... until he decided to give into him of course. Taehyung looked at the shivering individual who laid in a small bed with his back turned towards him, his hands seemed to be covering his ears as he sobbed quietly. It was a sight he was now used to seeing. Taehyung sighed "because I'm such a loyal friend to you I've been rather patient with you but now I'm getting annoyed with this behaviour".