» BTS - The Host Club Series

Now I know what some of y'all are thinking and no it's not THAT type of host club and I know I'm not the first to write this said imagine but I think this kind of scenario would be so fun to make so enjoy~ ——————————————————The BTS Host Club 1/7: ...

——————————————————
The BTS Host Club
1/7: Kim Namjoon

Now I know what some of y'all are thinking and no it's not THAT type of host club and I know I'm not the first to write this said imagine but I think this kind of scenario would be so fun to make so enjoy~ ——————————————————The BTS Host Club 1/7: ...

You weren't sure how exactly you managed to convince yourself to be at the grand doors of the schools prided Host Club, especially after over hearing some of the cringe worthy 'services' they offered.

From what you gathered all it sounded like was a bunch of quote: 'rich handsome boys who have nothing better to do with themselves then to play around with females', (in fact everyone was allowed in but unsurprisingly it was very popular among the girls) however as you were the newest student here you couldn't help the growing feeling of loneliness as it's only been a week into the semester and that's the story of how you got to where you are now.

It was strange though, looking to the clock you saw the club was to open in exactly one minute but you were the only one there... you shrugged it off and guessed you were just the "lucky" first one.

After a moment of admiring the beauty of the schools garden beyond the window behind you the clock finally went off and the club was now open.

Hesitantly you reached for the gold door knob biting your lip. You honestly weren't sure what to expect. But taking a breath you turned it and slowly pushed it open to reveal a dim room with soft purple lighting. It kind of felt welcoming but you couldn't make yourself open the door any faster but soon enough you were stunned at the beauty of the seven men in front of you.

The room was full of expensive looking items from chairs to couches, televisions, tables, you name it-they had it all (and looking brand new). It was as if they were royalty and the whole space looked like a castles ballroom with gold accents in the perfect amount on the walls.

You gasped slightly making a few of them smirk softly but not in a mocking way. You even heard a hushed 'so cute' from one of them making you blush. After closing the door the one on the far right spoke: "Hello. is this your first time with us?"