» Namjoon - 'For them - I'd do anything'

Part One:

WARNING: INVOLVES SLIGHT GUN 'VIOLENCE'.

[Not Edited]

Trying your best to stifle a yawn as you didn't want to look 'unprofessional' (or at least that's how your boss would put it-) you realized it was just going to be yet another slow and boring day. But I mean what would you expect?, working at a small convenience store on the quiet part of town didn't sound like much like a place where the action would happen happen but today you were proven very wrong...

Hearing a bell chime signalling someone has entered brought you straight out of your little day dream as you bowed politely and kept a small smile on your face. You found it a little strange he went straight for you behind the counter but you assumed he must've had a question or maybe needed directions. However what you didn't expect AT ALL was a gun suddenly pointed directly at your head.

Suddenly as if all clocks in the entire world would have stopped ticking and your heart beat sped up almost so much it hurt as it pounded in your chest, you stood completely still and looked at the black dot. "U-um" you started slightly stuttering while struggling to find your voice. He stood there, hood up and hand slightly... shaking?.

"J-just give me t-the money" his weak voice shook, therefore failing to really ignite more fear within you. Although still not accustomed to the gun pointed at you, you slowly put your hands back down to your side which you didn't realize were up in the first place. You were not sure what to do, you could still see his face 'must not be very experienced' you thought to yourself suddenly. Usually they would make it so that you couldn't identify them, did they not?.

"I-I...are you sure?" You asked him while avoiding eye contact "y-you know i can tell you d-don't really wanna do this, s-so if you just leave now everything will be f-fine..." you tried your best to keep it together not knowing if you could be shot any second. He sighed, you couldn't tell if it was in defeat, sadness or anger but he slightly lowered the gun. "I-I can't just leave" he whispered more likely to himself.

You being the very empathetic person you were couldn't help but feel a little sympathetic towards him his broken tone in his voice however verified your previous prediction. "L-look I know you probably are a good person on the inside-" you started saying carefully as his gaze eventually got back to you. "I also know you definitely don't wanna do this-" you were suddenly cut off by a loud sniffle from the stranger.

"Y-You don't get it!" He suddenly yelled making you flinch and back further away behind the counter. His arm dropped to his side as his hood also fell further back showing off his admittedly handsome face-. 'NO, FOCUS Y/N' "I have six people to feed, I-I have to do this... for them I'd do anything..." you could tell right away how hard it was for him to stop from completely breaking down in front of you.

"What kind of man am I?!, I already made the others do this dirty work for me and here I am about to fail them all again" you tilted your head and urged him on... what the hell were you doing? Well at this point you weren't sure but a robbery turned potential counselling session was beginning.

Keeping your place behind the counter you wordlessly encourage him to go on, "I promised them we'd make it and debut as a group, that they could trust me and now look what I've done! I've costed their families money they could all barely afford just to be be lied and cheated on by the company in the end!"

By now he couldn't keep it all in, he pressure of doing such a thing like this was enough to completely break him down and let it all out... to a stranger. "None of them have dared to even contact their parents out of shame and it's all my fault.... none of them work stable jobs and so this is what I must do for them... t-to keep us together"

You felt tears cloud your vision, you never knew something that seemed like it could only be a scene in a movie was happening right in front of you.

It stung your heart to see him completely break down in front of you. "I-" you began again only to be interrupted by police bursting in followed by none other then your boss.

"Y/N are you ok?!" He asked you as he rushed over to you, you nodded but kept your eyes on the poor man being arrested right in front of you... who didn't even put up a fight as he was placed in handcuffs harshly and pulled up by two male police officers. "N-no h-he didn't hurt me and hadn't taken a-anything!" You yelled after them but they were already leaving.

One officer stayed behind and started asking you questions about the incident ... but you were busy trying to plead his innocence which of course was not to be believed. In the end you knew one thing was for sure:

This couldn't be the last time you met him.

A/N
Heyyy been a while again hasn't it?. I've been beyond busy with school and just life in general god I'm tired in like all ways but anyways I hope you enjoyed this imagine... it got a little more angsty then I thought I would but hey you never know what can happen ;)

Part two will come sooner or later and thank you so much to reading/ voting/ and or commenting in general on this book~ also whenever I see that someone has added this book to their or a reading list, you have no idea how honoured I am ❤️

ALSO CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THE BOYS YESTERDAY? OMG IM PROUD AND HOLY DAMN THEY LOOK SO GOOD
😩👊🏻