» Jealousy

4/7
Original date posted: December 9, 2017
————————————————————
A/N
Welcome back, let's just get right into it!.
[VERY SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES]

Jimin:
You had a good reason not wanting to go out to the overly crowded night club with Jimin, as you knew females would be all over your love. Rest assured that Jimin knew of your concerns and tried to convince you, you had nothing to worry about. However you were still on edge, especially now as a beautiful girl with striking red hair pulled a black chair beside Jimin on his other side. Your eyes immediately went to her watching and waiting and not wanting to make a scene. "Hello" she said in a try-hard sexy voice. "What is a handsome prince like you doing here tonight?" She asked Jimin looking right into his eyes. You nearly choked as you wanted to laugh, 'handsome prince?' That was the best she could do? You smirked to yourself wanting to see her continue to embarrass herself. Jimin put down his drink and let out a little laugh. "Oh you know just hanging out with my girlfriend" he smiled while lifting up your hand beside him to show her you were there. You looked at her and waved with a mocking smile. She gave Jimin an embarrassed look and walked off. You and Jimin laughed "See my love, nothing to worry about" Jimin said as he kissed you.

Hoseok:
Hoseok though it would be a good idea to bring you to an award show knowing you'd be able to meet many celebrities that you absolutely loved to watch or listen to. "You just look stunning honey" Hoseok said in amazement as you got to the venue. You blushed "and you look sexy as hell" you bit your lip. Hoseok laughed and kissed your cheek. "Let's go shall we?" He said and then helped you out of the car. Once inside you immediately found a male idol that you had been crushing on for a long time, even before you met Hoseok. "H-Hi" You stuttered before him. He smiled back and before you knew it you two were in a full on conversation. Hoseok was either talking to the other members or to interviewers and as he'd take the occasional glance at you and became a little more jealous each time. But what really set him off was when the man you were talking to had to grab you to stop you from falling after someone had accidentally ran into you. Hoseok finished his interview and immediately went to You. "Excuse me" He said to the man as he harshly dragged you away from the man. Once you two were out of sight he kissed you dominantly, "I should be the only man to touch you like that" he said darkly.

Jin:
Dating 'Mr. Worldwide handsome' was quite the challenge, no matter where you went there was always someone checking him out and it annoyed you. However what could you do?,and you completely understood why... I mean he is the Kim SeokJin but still HE WAS YOURS and vice versa. Today he wanted to go for a walk and window shop with you, and so of course you agreed. "And that's how you make the perfect soup!" Jin finished off as he was rambling about some recipe he wanted to share. You giggled "shall we make it then if it's that good?" You asked kissing his cheek. "Y-ya" he looked down blushing. "Ok, let's go in here then" you pointed to a nearby grocery store. You took his hand and went in with him grabbing all the supplies needed. While waiting in line to check out your groceries a girl came up behind you. "Hey there handsome" she bit her lip while looking at Jin. Jin didn't really pay that much attention to her but acknowledged her presence. He smirked, "Hello" he said politely not caring to really look at the girl. Meanwhile you were fuming, 'again?!' You asked yourself rolling your eyes at the foolish girl. "Here" she slips him a piece of paper before winking and walking off. Jin took it but immediately ripped it up once she left. "I honestly couldn't care less for what was on that paper" he said shaking his head, he looked at you seeing you a bit upset. "Don't worry, i will only ever love you" he kissed your lips softly taking you off guard and making you blush.

Taehyung:
You two decided to check out a newly opened theme park as he was on tour and had a day off, so far the day had been so fun. Full of kisses, Teddy bears, pictures and many MANY thrill rides (some which involved you gripping onto Taehyung) and by the end of the day you two were exhausted. Taehyungs eyes scanned around until he saw a cotton candy stand, "I'll be right back love" he said running to the stand. You nodded and sat there happily, watching the sun set over the park. However five minutes later a boy approached you and sat down, "Hi" He said giving you a big smile. It took you a while to realize who it was but when you realized it was an old friend from school you immediately gave him a big hug. "Oh my god!" You shrieked. It truly had been a long time. He hugged you back and started a conversation with you. "Ya so Y/N-" he began talking but was interrupted by Taehyung approaching you with Cotton Candy. He passed you the treat and grabbed your wrist pulling you up beside him while glaring at the boy. He nodded at the boy annoyed before dragging you off with him "b-bye!" You stuttered as he forced you away. "Who the hell was that?" Taehyung asked with a low voice staring you in the eyes intimidatingly "U-uh... my o-old f-friend" You stuttered our trying to exhale his grasp. He held you tighter and kissed your lips "well your friend was getting a little too close to what is mine..."

A/N
Oh my gosh guys this story has almost 8,000 reads!, thank you all so much for reading and or voting!. I'll make sure to keep updates going as fast as I can