» You Get Sick

3/7
Original date posted: August 14, 2017
——————————————————A/N
sorry for the wait, and I honestly can't believe we're at like 1.5 K reads... wow thank you so much!
Enjoy loves~~
*SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES*

Yoongi:
He shakes his head with a frown as you sneeze loudly....again "this is why I told you to hurry home when it was raining last night!" You knew he hated it when you were sick/hurt because he couldn't help but feel responsible for what happens to you. You let out a sigh "the sidewalks were busy!, it was rush hour you know" you scowled. "Well you should've at least brought an umbrella, there was rain in the forecast you pabo~" he was a little less serious now. "I'm sorry but you should really take some space from me, wouldn't want to get you sick" you said moving further from him on the couch. "Nonsense you're not well,I'll stay right by you"
(A/N the feels...ahh!! Okok I'm done)

Jimin:
"See Y/N this is why I wanted you to stay away from me!" He says with a sigh while getting ready to feed you some soup "what do you mean?!, as if I wouldn't take care of my boyfriend when he's sick" you frowned. He sat on the edge of your shared bed and turned towards you "the one thing I dislike the  is how loving and caring you really are just so you can end up like this!" He exclaimed obviously taking blame for your illness. "Don't feel to bad my darling, this was on me ,there's no need to blame yourself" you said before sipping the soup off the spoon he offered to you.

Hoseok:
"H-Hobi stop I can't breathe!" You laughed trying to catch your breath as he finished his funny act, he was happy he succeeded his task to make you feel better--cuz like they always say; 'laughter IS the best medicine' "so do you feel any better Jagiya?" He asked with a funny expression. You giggled a little more before replying "yes, a lot thank you my lovely hope!" "Don't forget angel!" He said flinging his arms around wildly to act as 'wings'. "Yes MY hope and angel" you said emphasizing the MY. He smirked "only yours... andARMYS"

A/N
Hmmm ok I think I'm happy with this one, I know they're a little short but I hope these were satisfactory enough--- oh! And also I seriously CANNOT WAIT for their comeback.... and all these theories!! They never give us a break haha 😜